- Accessible - GtkAccessible provides an interface for describing a UI element, like a Widget, in a way that can be consumed by Assistive Technologies, or “AT”.
- Actionable - This interface provides a convenient way of associating widgets with actions on a ApplicationWindow or Application.
- AppChooser - AppChooser is an interface that can be implemented by widgets which allow the user to choose an application (typically for the purpose of opening a file).
- Buildable - GtkBuildable allows objects to extend and customize their deserialization from GtkBuilder UI descriptions.
- BuilderScope - BuilderScope is an interface to provide support to Builder, primarily for looking up programming-language-specific values for strings that are given in a Builder UI file.
- CellEditable - The CellEditable interface must be implemented for widgets to be usable to edit the contents of a TreeView cell.
- CellLayout - CellLayout is an interface to be implemented by all objects which want to provide a TreeViewColumn like API for packing cells, setting attributes and data funcs.
- ColorChooser - ColorChooser is an interface that is implemented by widgets for choosing colors.
- ConstraintTarget - The GtkConstraintTarget interface is implemented by objects that can be used as source or target in Constraints.
- Editable - The Editable interface is an interface which should be implemented by text editing widgets, such as Entry and SpinButton.
- FileChooser - FileChooser is an interface that can be implemented by file selection widgets.
- FontChooser - FontChooser is an interface that can be implemented by widgets displaying the list of fonts.
- Native - Native is the interface implemented by all widgets that can provide a GdkSurface for widgets to render on.
- Orientable - The Orientable interface is implemented by all widgets that can be oriented horizontally or vertically.
- Root - Root is the interface implemented by all widgets that can act as a toplevel widget to a hierarchy of widgets.
- Scrollable - Scrollable is an interface that is implemented by widgets with native scrolling ability.
- SelectionModel - SelectionModel is an interface that extends the ListModel interface by adding support for selections.
- ShortcutManager - The GtkShortcutManager interface is used to implement shortcut scopes.
- StyleProvider - GtkStyleProvider is an interface used to provide style information to a StyleContext.
- TreeModel - The TreeModel interface defines a generic tree interface for use by the TreeView widget.
- TreeSortable - TreeSortable is an interface to be implemented by tree models which support sorting.
- ATContext - GtkATContext is an abstract class provided by GTK to communicate to platform-specific assistive technologies API.
- AboutDialog - The GtkAboutDialog offers a simple way to display information about a program like its logo, name, copyright, website and license.
- ActionBar - GtkActionBar is designed to present contextual actions.
- ActivateAction - A ShortcutAction that calls activate.
- Adjustment - The Adjustment object represents a value which has an associated lower and upper bound, together with step and page increments, and a page size.
- AlternativeTrigger - A ShortcutTrigger that triggers when either of two ShortcutTriggers trigger.
- AppChooserButton - The AppChooserButton is a widget that lets the user select an application.
- AppChooserDialog - AppChooserDialog shows a AppChooserWidget inside a Dialog.
- AppChooserWidget - AppChooserWidget is a widget for selecting applications.
- Application - Application is a class that handles many important aspects of a GTK+ application in a convenient fashion, without enforcing a one-size-fits-all application model.
- ApplicationWindow - ApplicationWindow is a Window subclass that offers some extra functionality for better integration with Application features.
- AspectFrame - The AspectFrame is useful when you want pack a widget so that it can resize but always retains the same aspect ratio.
- Assistant - A Assistant is a widget used to represent a generally complex operation split up into several steps.
- BinLayout - GtkBinLayout is a LayoutManager subclass useful for create "bins" of widgets.
- Bitset - Bitset is a data structure for representing a set of unsigned integers.
- BookmarkList - BookmarkList is a list model that wraps GBookmarkFile.
- BoolFilter - GtkBoolFilter is a simple filter that takes a boolean Expression to determine whether to include items.
- Box - The GtkBox widget arranges child widgets into a single row or column, depending upon the value of its orientation property.
- BoxLayout - A GtkBoxLayout is a layout manager that arranges the children of any widget using it into a single row or column, depending on the value of its orientation property.
- Builder - A GtkBuilder is an auxiliary object that reads textual descriptions of a user interface and instantiates the described objects.
- BuilderListItemFactory - BuilderListItemFactory is a ListItemFactory that creates widgets by instantiating Builder UI templates.
- Button - The Button widget is generally used to trigger a callback function that is called when the button is pressed.
- Calendar - Calendar is a widget that displays a Gregorian calendar, one month at a time.
- CallbackAction - A ShortcutAction that invokes a callback.
- CellArea - The CellArea is an abstract class for CellLayout widgets (also referred to as "layouting widgets") to interface with an arbitrary number of CellRenderers and interact with the user for a given TreeModel row.
- CellAreaBox - The CellAreaBox renders cell renderers into a row or a column depending on its Orientation.
- CellAreaContext - The CellAreaContext object is created by a given CellArea implementation via its create_context virtual method and is used to store cell sizes and alignments for a series of TreeModel rows that are requested and rendered in the same context.
- CellRenderer - The CellRenderer is a base class of a set of objects used for rendering a cell to a Context.
- CellRendererAccel - CellRendererAccel displays a keyboard accelerator (i.
- CellRendererCombo - CellRendererCombo renders text in a cell like CellRendererText from which it is derived.
- CellRendererPixbuf - A CellRendererPixbuf can be used to render an image in a cell.
- CellRendererProgress - CellRendererProgress renders a numeric value as a progress par in a cell.
- CellRendererSpin - CellRendererSpin renders text in a cell like CellRendererText from which it is derived.
- CellRendererSpinner - GtkCellRendererSpinner renders a spinning animation in a cell, very similar to Spinner.
- CellRendererText - A CellRendererText renders a given text in its cell, using the font, color and style information provided by its properties.
- CellRendererToggle - CellRendererToggle renders a toggle button in a cell.
- CellView - A CellView displays a single row of a TreeModel using a CellArea and CellAreaContext.
- CenterBox - The GtkCenterBox widget arranges three children in a horizontal or vertical arrangement, keeping the middle child centered as well as possible.
- CenterLayout - A CenterLayout is a layout manager that manages up to three children.
- CheckButton - A CheckButton places a label next to an indicator.
- ColorButton - The ColorButton is a button which displays the currently selected color and allows to open a color selection dialog to change the color.
- ColorChooserDialog - The ColorChooserDialog widget is a dialog for choosing a color.
- ColorChooserWidget - The ColorChooserWidget widget lets the user select a color.
- ColumnView - GtkColumnView is a widget to present a view into a large dynamic list of items using multiple columns with headers.
- ColumnViewColumn - GtkColumnViewColumn represents the columns being added to ColumnView.
- ComboBox - A GtkComboBox is a widget that allows the user to choose from a list of valid choices.
- ComboBoxText - A GtkComboBoxText is a simple variant of ComboBox that hides the model-view complexity for simple text-only use cases.
- Constraint - Constraint describes a constraint between an attribute on a widget and another attribute on another widget, expressed as a linear equation like:
- ConstraintGuide - A ConstraintGuide is an invisible layout element that can be used by widgets inside a ConstraintLayout as a source or a target of a Constraint.
- ConstraintLayout - GtkConstraintLayout is a layout manager that uses relations between widget attributes, expressed via Constraint instances, to measure and allocate widgets.
- ConstraintLayoutChild - A LayoutChild in a ConstraintLayout.
- CssProvider - GtkCssProvider is an object implementing the StyleProvider interface.
- CssSection - Defines a part of a CSS document.
- CustomFilter - CustomFilter is a Filter that uses a callback to determine whether to include an item or not.
- CustomLayout - CustomLayout is a convenience type meant to be used as a transition mechanism between Widgets implementing a layout policy, and LayoutManager classes.
- CustomSorter - GtkCustomSorter is a Sorter implementation that sorts via a traditional CompareDataFunc callback.
- Dialog - Dialog boxes are a convenient way to prompt the user for a small amount of input, e.
- DirectoryList - DirectoryList is a list model that wraps enumerate_children_async .
- DragIcon - GtkDragIcon is a Root implementation with the sole purpose to serve as a drag icon during DND operations.
- DragSource - GtkDragSource is an auxiliary object that is used to initiate Drag-And-Drop operations.
- DrawingArea - The DrawingArea widget is used for creating custom user interface elements.
- DropControllerMotion - DropControllerMotion is an event controller meant for tracking the pointer hovering over a widget during a drag and drop operation.
- DropDown - GtkDropDown is a widget that allows the user to choose an item from a list of options.
- DropTarget - GtkDropTarget is an event controller implementing a simple way to receive Drag-and-Drop operations.
- DropTargetAsync - GtkDropTargetAsync is an auxiliary object that can be used to receive Drag-and-Drop operations.
- EditableLabel - A GtkEditableLabel is a Label that allows users to edit the text by switching the widget to an “edit mode”.
- EmojiChooser - The EmojiChooser popover is used by text widgets such as Entry or TextView to offer users a convenient way to insert Emoji characters.
- Entry - The Entry widget is a single line text entry widget.
- EntryBuffer - The EntryBuffer class contains the actual text displayed in a Entry widget.
- EntryCompletion - EntryCompletion is an auxiliary object to be used in conjunction with Entry to provide the completion functionality.
- EventController - EventController is a base, low-level implementation for event controllers.
- EventControllerFocus - EventControllerFocus is an event controller meant for situations where you need to know where the focus is.
- EventControllerKey - EventControllerKey is an event controller meant for situations where you need access to key events.
- EventControllerLegacy - EventControllerLegacy is an event controller that gives you direct access to the event stream.
- EventControllerMotion - EventControllerMotion is an event controller meant for situations where you need to track the position of the pointer.
- EventControllerScroll - EventControllerScroll is an event controller meant to handle scroll events from mice and touchpads.
- Expander - A Expander allows the user to hide or show its child by clicking on an expander triangle similar to the triangles used in a TreeView.
- Expression - GtkExpression provides a way to describe references to values.
- FileChooserDialog - FileChooserDialog is a dialog box suitable for use with “File Open” or “File Save” commands.
- FileChooserNative - FileChooserNative is an abstraction of a dialog box suitable for use with “File Open” or “File Save as” commands.
- FileChooserWidget - FileChooserWidget is a widget for choosing files.
- FileFilter - A GtkFileFilter can be used to restrict the files being shown in a FileChooser.
- Filter - A Filter object describes the filtering to be performed by a FilterListModel.
- FilterListModel - FilterListModel is a list model that filters a given other listmodel.
- Fixed - The Fixed widget is a container which can place child widgets at fixed positions and with fixed sizes, given in pixels.
- FixedLayout - FixedLayout is a layout manager which can place child widgets at fixed positions, and with fixed sizes.
- FlattenListModel - FlattenListModel is a list model that takes a list model containing list models and flattens it into a single model.
- FlowBox - A GtkFlowBox positions child widgets in sequence according to its orientation.
- FontButton - The FontButton is a button which displays the currently selected font an allows to open a font chooser dialog to change the font.
- FontChooserDialog - The FontChooserDialog widget is a dialog for selecting a font.
- FontChooserWidget - The FontChooserWidget widget lists the available fonts, styles and sizes, allowing the user to select a font.
- Frame - The frame widget is a widget that surrounds its child with a decorative frame and an optional label.
- GLArea - GLArea is a widget that allows drawing with OpenGL.
- Gesture - Gesture is the base object for gesture recognition, although this object is quite generalized to serve as a base for multi-touch gestures, it is suitable to implement single-touch and pointer-based gestures (using the special null EventSequence value for these).
- GestureClick - GestureClick is a Gesture implementation able to recognize multiple clicks on a nearby zone, which can be listened for through the pressed signal.
- GestureDrag - GestureDrag is a Gesture implementation that recognizes drag operations.
- GestureLongPress - GestureLongPress is a Gesture implementation able to recognize long presses, triggering the pressed after the timeout is exceeded.
- GesturePan - GesturePan is a Gesture implementation able to recognize pan gestures, those are drags that are locked to happen along one axis.
- GestureRotate - GestureRotate is a Gesture implementation able to recognize 2-finger rotations, whenever the angle between both handled sequences changes, the angle_changed signal is emitted.
- GestureSingle - GestureSingle is a subclass of Gesture, optimized (although not restricted) for dealing with mouse and single-touch gestures.
- GestureStylus - GestureStylus is a Gesture implementation specific to stylus input.
- GestureSwipe - GestureSwipe is a Gesture implementation able to recognize swipes, after a press/move/.../move/release sequence happens, the swipe signal will be emitted, providing the velocity and directionality of the sequence at the time it was lifted.
- GestureZoom - GestureZoom is a Gesture implementation able to recognize pinch/zoom gestures, whenever the distance between both tracked sequences changes, the scale_changed signal is emitted to report the scale factor.
- Grid - GtkGrid is a container which arranges its child widgets in rows and columns, with arbitrary positions and horizontal/vertical spans.
- GridLayout - GtkGridLayout is a layout manager which arranges child widgets in rows and columns, with arbitrary positions and horizontal/vertical spans.
- GridLayoutChild - Layout properties for children of GridLayout.
- GridView - GtkGridView is a widget to present a view into a large dynamic grid of items.
- HeaderBar - GtkHeaderBar is similar to a horizontal Box.
- IMContext - IMContext defines the interface for GTK input methods.
- IMContextSimple - GtkIMContextSimple is a simple input method context supporting table-based input methods.
- IconPaintable - Contains information found when looking up an icon in an icon theme and supports painting it as a Paintable.
- IconTheme - IconTheme provides a facility for looking up icons by name and size.
- IconView - IconView provides an alternative view on a TreeModel.
- Image - The Image widget displays an image.
- InfoBar - InfoBar is a widget that can be used to show messages to the user without showing a dialog.
- KeyvalTrigger - A ShortcutTrigger that triggers when a specific keyval and (optionally) modifiers are pressed.
- Label - The Label widget displays a small amount of text.
- LayoutChild - LayoutChild is the base class for objects that are meant to hold layout properties.
- LayoutManager - Layout managers are delegate classes that handle the preferred size and the allocation of a container widget.
- LevelBar - The LevelBar is a bar widget that can be used as a level indicator.
- LinkButton - A GtkLinkButton is a Button with a hyperlink, similar to the one used by web browsers, which triggers an action when clicked.
- ListBase - GtkListBase is the abstract base class for GTK's list widgets.
- ListBox - A GtkListBox is a vertical container that contains GtkListBoxRow children.
- ListItem - ListItem is the object that list-handling containers such as ListView use to represent items in a ListModel.
- ListItemFactory - ListItemFactory is one of the core concepts of handling list widgets.
- ListStore - The ListStore object is a list model for use with a TreeView widget.
- ListView - GtkListView is a widget to present a view into a large dynamic list of items.
- LockButton - GtkLockButton is a widget that can be used in control panels or preference dialogs to allow users to obtain and revoke authorizations needed to operate the controls.
- MapListModel - MapListModel is a list model that takes a list model and maps the items in that model to different items according to a MapListModelMapFunc.
- MediaControls - GtkMediaControls is a widget to show controls for a MediaStream and giving users a way to use it.
- MediaFile - MediaFile is the implementation for media file usage with MediaStream .
- MediaStream - MediaStream is the integration point for media playback inside GTK.
- MenuButton - The MenuButton widget is used to display a popup when clicked on.
- MessageDialog - MessageDialog presents a dialog with some message text.
- MnemonicAction - A ShortcutAction that calls mnemonic_activate.
- MnemonicTrigger - A ShortcutTrigger that triggers when a specific mnemonic is pressed.
- MountOperation - This should not be accessed directly.
- MultiFilter - GtkMultiFilter is the base type that implements support for handling multiple filters.
- MultiSelection - GtkMultiSelection is an implementation of the SelectionModel interface that allows selecting multiple elements.
- MultiSorter - GtkMultiSorter combines multiple sorters by trying them in turn.
- NamedAction - A ShortcutAction that activates an action by name.
- NativeDialog - Native dialogs are platform dialogs that don't use Dialog or Window.
- NeverTrigger - A ShortcutTrigger that never triggers.
- NoSelection - GtkNoSelection is an implementation of the SelectionModel interface that does not allow selecting anything.
- Notebook - The Notebook widget is a layout container whose children are pages that can be switched between using tab labels along one edge.
- NotebookPage - A page in the Notebook.
- NothingAction - A ShortcutAction that does nothing.
- NumericSorter - GtkNumericSorter is a Sorter that compares numbers.
- Overlay - GtkOverlay is a container which contains a single main child, on top of which it can place “overlay” widgets.
- OverlayLayout - GtkOverlayLayout is the layout manager used by Overlay.
- PadController - PadController is an event controller for the pads found in drawing tablets (The collection of buttons and tactile sensors often found around the stylus-sensitive area).
- PageSetup - A GtkPageSetup object stores the page size, orientation and margins.
- Paned - Paned has two panes, arranged either horizontally or vertically.
- PaperSize - GtkPaperSize handles paper sizes.
- ParamSpecExpression - A ParamSpec for properties holding a Expression.
- PasswordEntry - PasswordEntry is entry that has been tailored for entering secrets.
- Picture - The Picture widget displays a Paintable.
- Popover - GtkPopover is a bubble-like context window, primarily meant to provide context-dependent information or options.
- PopoverMenu - GtkPopoverMenu is a subclass of Popover that treats its children like menus and allows switching between them.
- PopoverMenuBar - GtkPopoverMenuBar presents a horizontal bar of items that pop up popover menus when clicked.
- PrintContext - A GtkPrintContext encapsulates context information that is required when drawing pages for printing, such as the cairo context and important parameters like page size and resolution.
- PrintOperation - GtkPrintOperation is the high-level, portable printing API.
- PrintSettings - A GtkPrintSettings object represents the settings of a print dialog in a system-independent way.
- ProgressBar - The ProgressBar is typically used to display the progress of a long running operation.
- Range - Range is the common base class for widgets which visualize an adjustment, e.
- RecentInfo - RecentInfo contains private data only, and should be accessed using the provided API.
- RecentManager - RecentManager provides a facility for adding, removing and looking up recently used files.
- Revealer - The GtkRevealer widget is a container which animates the transition of its child from invisible to visible.
- Scale - A GtkScale is a slider control used to select a numeric value.
- ScaleButton - ScaleButton provides a button which pops up a scale widget.
- Scrollbar - The Scrollbar widget is a horizontal or vertical scrollbar, depending on the value of the orientation property.
- ScrolledWindow - GtkScrolledWindow is a container that accepts a single child widget, makes that child scrollable using either internally added scrollbars or externally associated adjustments, and optionally draws a frame around the child.
- SearchBar - SearchBar is a container made to have a search entry (possibly with additional connex widgets, such as drop-down menus, or buttons) built-in.
- SearchEntry - SearchEntry is an entry widget that has been tailored for use as a search entry.
- SelectionFilterModel - SelectionFilterModel is a list model that presents the selected items in a SelectionModel as its own list model.
- Separator - GtkSeparator is a horizontal or vertical separator widget, depending on the value of the orientation property, used to group the widgets within a window.
- Settings - GtkSettings provide a mechanism to share global settings between applications.
- Shortcut - GtkShortcut is the low level object used for managing keyboard shortcuts.
- ShortcutAction - ShortcutAction is the object used to describe what a Shortcut should do when triggered.
- ShortcutController - ShortcutController is an event controller that manages shortcuts.
- ShortcutLabel - ShortcutLabel is a widget that represents a single keyboard shortcut or gesture in the user interface.
- ShortcutTrigger - ShortcutTrigger is the object used to track if a Shortcut should be activated.
- ShortcutsGroup - A GtkShortcutsGroup represents a group of related keyboard shortcuts or gestures.
- ShortcutsSection - A GtkShortcutsSection collects all the keyboard shortcuts and gestures for a major application mode.
- ShortcutsShortcut - A GtkShortcutsShortcut represents a single keyboard shortcut or gesture with a short text.
- ShortcutsWindow - A GtkShortcutsWindow shows brief information about the keyboard shortcuts and gestures of an application.
- SignalAction - A ShortcutAction that emits a signal.
- SignalListItemFactory - SignalListItemFactory is a ListItemFactory that provides signals that user code can connect to to manage listitems.
- SingleSelection - GtkSingleSelection is an implementation of the SelectionModel interface that allows selecting a single element.
- SizeGroup - SizeGroup provides a mechanism for grouping a number of widgets together so they all request the same amount of space.
- SliceListModel - SliceListModel is a list model that takes a list model and presents a slice of that model.
- Snapshot - GtkSnapshot is an auxiliary object that assists
in creating RenderNodes in the
- SortListModel - SortListModel is a list model that takes a list model and sorts its elements according to a Sorter .
- Sorter - Sorter is the way to describe sorting criteria.
- SpinButton - A SpinButton is an ideal way to allow the user to set the value of some attribute.
- Spinner - A GtkSpinner widget displays an icon-size spinning animation.
- Stack - The GtkStack widget is a container which only shows one of its children at a time.
- StackSidebar - A GtkStackSidebar enables you to quickly and easily provide a consistent "sidebar" object for your user interface.
- StackSwitcher - The GtkStackSwitcher widget acts as a controller for a Stack; it shows a row of buttons to switch between the various pages of the associated stack widget.
- Statusbar - A Statusbar is usually placed along the bottom of an application's main Window.
- StringFilter - GtkStringFilter determines whether to include items by looking at strings and comparing them to a fixed search term.
- StringList - StringList is a list model that wraps an array of strings.
- StringSorter - GtkStringSorter is a Sorter that compares strings.
- StyleContext - StyleContext is an object that stores styling information affecting a widget.
- Switch - Switch is a widget that has two states: on or off.
- Text - The Text widget is a single line text entry widget.
- TextBuffer - You may wish to begin by reading the text widget conceptual overview which gives an overview of all the objects and data types related to the text widget and how they work together.
- TextChildAnchor - A TextChildAnchor is a spot in the buffer where child widgets can be “anchored” (inserted inline, as if they were characters).
- TextMark - You may wish to begin by reading the text widget conceptual overview which gives an overview of all the objects and data types related to the text widget and how they work together.
- TextTag - You may wish to begin by reading the text widget conceptual overview which gives an overview of all the objects and data types related to the text widget and how they work together.
- TextTagTable - You may wish to begin by reading the text widget conceptual overview which gives an overview of all the objects and data types related to the text widget and how they work together.
- TextView - You may wish to begin by reading the text widget conceptual overview which gives an overview of all the objects and data types related to the text widget and how they work together.
- ToggleButton - A ToggleButton is a Button which will remain “pressed-in” when clicked.
- Tooltip - Basic tooltips can be realized simply by using set_tooltip_text or set_tooltip_markup without any explicit tooltip object.
- TreeExpander - GtkTreeExpander is a widget that provides an expander for a list.
- TreeListModel - TreeListModel is a ListModel implementation that can expand rows by creating new child list models on demand.
- TreeListRow - TreeListRow is the object used by TreeListModel to represent items.
- TreeListRowSorter - TreeListRowSorter is a special-purpose sorter that will apply a given sorter to the levels in a tree, while respecting the tree structure.
- TreeModelFilter - A TreeModelFilter is a tree model which wraps another tree model, and can do the following things:
- TreeModelSort - The TreeModelSort is a model which implements the TreeSortable interface.
- TreeRowReference - A GtkTreeRowReference tracks model changes so that it always refers to the same row (a TreePath refers to a position, not a fixed row).
- TreeSelection - The TreeSelection object is a helper object to manage the selection for a TreeView widget.
- TreeStore - The TreeStore object is a list model for use with a TreeView widget.
- TreeView - Widget that displays any object that implements the TreeModel interface.
- TreeViewColumn - The GtkTreeViewColumn object represents a visible column in a TreeView widget.
- Video - GtkVideo is a widget to show a MediaStream with media controls as provided by MediaControls.
- Viewport - The Viewport widget acts as an adaptor class, implementing scrollability for child widgets that lack their own scrolling capabilities.
- VolumeButton - VolumeButton is a subclass of ScaleButton that has been tailored for use as a volume control widget with suitable icons, tooltips and accessible labels.
- Widget - GtkWidget is the base class all widgets in GTK derive from.
- WidgetPaintable - GtkWidgetPaintable is an implementation of the Paintable interface that allows displaying the contents of a Widget.
- Window - A GtkWindow is a toplevel window which can contain other widgets.
- WindowControls - GtkWindowControls shows window frame controls, such as minimize, maximize and close buttons, and the window icon.
- WindowGroup - A WindowGroup restricts the effect of grabs to windows in the same group, thereby making window groups almost behave like separate applications.
- WindowHandle - GtkWindowHandle is a titlebar area widget.
- Allocation - A Allocation -struct of a widget represents region which has been allocated to the widget by its parent.
- BitsetIter - An opaque, stack-allocated struct for iterating over the elements of a Bitset.
- Border - A struct that specifies a border around a rectangular area that can be of different width on each side.
- BuildableParser - A sub-parser for Buildable implementations.
- CssLocation - CssLocation is used to present a location in a file - or other source of data parsed by the CSS engine.
- PadActionEntry - Struct defining a pad action entry.
- PageRange - See also set_page_ranges.
- RecentData - Meta-data to be passed to add_full when registering a recently used resource.
- RequestedSize - Represents a request of a screen object in a given orientation.
- Requisition - A Requisition -struct represents the desired size of a widget.
- TextIter - You may wish to begin by reading the text widget conceptual overview which gives an overview of all the objects and data types related to the text widget and how they work together.
- TreeIter - The TreeIter is the primary structure for accessing a TreeModel.
- AccessibleAutocomplete - The possible values for the gtk_accessible_property_autocomplete accessible property.
- AccessibleInvalidState - The possible values for the gtk_accessible_state_invalid accessible state.
- AccessibleProperty - The possible accessible properties of a Accessible.
- AccessibleRelation - The possible accessible relations of a Accessible.
- AccessibleRole - The accessible role for a Accessible implementation.
- AccessibleSort - The possible values for the gtk_accessible_property_sort accessible property.
- AccessibleState - The possible accessible states of a Accessible.
- AccessibleTristate - The possible values for the gtk_accessible_state_pressed accessible state.
- Align - Controls how a widget deals with extra space in a single (x or y) dimension.
- ApplicationInhibitFlags - Types of user actions that may be blocked by inhibit.
- ArrowType - Used to indicate the direction in which an arrow should point.
- AssistantPageType - An enum for determining the page role inside the Assistant.
- BaselinePosition - Whenever a container has some form of natural row it may align children in that row along a common typographical baseline.
- BorderStyle - Describes how the border of a UI element should be rendered.
- BuilderClosureFlags - The list of flags that can be passed to create_closure.
- ButtonsType - Prebuilt sets of buttons for the dialog.
- CellRendererAccelMode - Determines if the edited accelerators are GTK accelerators.
- CellRendererMode - Identifies how the user can interact with a particular cell.
- CellRendererState - Tells how a cell is to be rendered.
- ConstraintAttribute - The widget attributes that can be used when creating a Constraint.
- ConstraintRelation - The relation between two terms of a constraint.
- ConstraintStrength - The strength of a constraint, expressed as a symbolic constant.
- CornerType - Specifies which corner a child widget should be placed in when packed into a ScrolledWindow.
- CssParserWarning - Warnings that can occur while parsing CSS.
- DeleteType - See also:
- DialogFlags - Flags used to influence dialog construction.
- DirectionType - Focus movement types.
- EntryIconPosition - Specifies the side of the entry at which an icon is placed.
- EventControllerScrollFlags - Describes the behavior of a EventControllerScroll.
- EventSequenceState - Describes the state of a EventSequence in a Gesture .
- FileChooserAction - Describes whether a FileChooser is being used to open existing files or to save to a possibly new file.
- FilterChange - Describes changes in a filter in more detail and allows objects using the filter to optimize refiltering items.
- FilterMatch - Describes the known strictness of a filter.
- FontChooserLevel - This enumeration specifies the granularity of font selection that is desired in a font chooser.
- IconLookupFlags - Used to specify options for lookup_icon
- IconSize - Built-in icon sizes.
- IconViewDropPosition - An enum for determining where a dropped item goes.
- ImageType - Describes the image data representation used by a Image.
- InputHints - Describes hints that might be taken into account by input methods or applications.
- InputPurpose - Describes primary purpose of the input widget.
- Justification - Used for justifying the text inside a Label widget.
- LevelBarMode - Describes how LevelBar contents should be rendered.
- License - The type of license for an application.
- MessageType - The type of message being displayed in the dialog.
- NotebookTab - The parameter used in the action signals of Notebook.
- NumberUpLayout - Used to determine the layout of pages on a sheet when printing multiple pages per sheet.
- Ordering - Describes the way two values can be compared.
- Orientation - Represents the orientation of widgets and other objects which can be switched between horizontal and vertical orientation on the fly, like Box or GesturePan.
- Overflow - Defines how content overflowing a given area should be handled, such as with set_overflow.
- PackType - Represents the packing location of a children in its parent.
- PadActionType - The type of a pad action.
- PageOrientation - See also set_orientation.
- PageSet - See also
- PanDirection - Describes the panning direction of a GesturePan
- PickFlags - Flags that influence the behavior of pick
- PolicyType - Determines how the size should be computed to achieve the one of the visibility mode for the scrollbars.
- PopoverMenuFlags - Flags that affect how popover menus are created from a menu model.
- PositionType - Describes which edge of a widget a certain feature is positioned at, e.
- PrintDuplex - See also set_duplex.
- PrintOperationAction - The
actionparameter to run determines what action the print operation should perform.
- PrintOperationResult - A value of this type is returned by run.
- PrintPages - See also
- PrintQuality - See also set_quality.
- PrintStatus - The status gives a rough indication of the completion of a running print operation.
- PropagationLimit - Describes limits of a EventController for handling events targeting other widgets.
- PropagationPhase - Describes the stage at which events are fed into a EventController.
- ResponseType - Predefined values for use as response ids in add_button.
- RevealerTransitionType - These enumeration values describe the possible transitions when the child of a Revealer widget is shown or hidden.
- ScrollType - Scrolling types.
- ScrollablePolicy - Defines the policy to be used in a scrollable widget when updating the scrolled window adjustments in a given orientation.
- SelectionMode - Used to control what selections users are allowed to make.
- SensitivityType - Determines how GTK handles the sensitivity of various controls, such as combo box buttons.
- ShortcutActionFlags - List of flags that can be passed to action activation.
- ShortcutScope - Describes where Shortcuts added to a ShortcutController get handled.
- ShortcutType - GtkShortcutType specifies the kind of shortcut that is being described.
- SizeGroupMode - The mode of the size group determines the directions in which the size group affects the requested sizes of its component widgets.
- SizeRequestMode - Specifies a preference for height-for-width or width-for-height geometry management.
- SortType - Determines the direction of a sort.
- SorterChange - Describes changes in a sorter in more detail and allows users to optimize resorting.
- SorterOrder - Describes the type of order that a Sorter may describe.
- SpinButtonUpdatePolicy - The spin button update policy determines whether the spin button displays values even if they are outside the bounds of its adjustment.
- SpinType - The values of the GtkSpinType enumeration are used to specify the change to make in spin.
- StackTransitionType - These enumeration values describe the possible transitions between pages in a Stack widget.
- StateFlags - Describes a widget state.
- StringFilterMatchMode - Specifies how search strings are matched inside text.
- StyleContextPrintFlags - Flags that modify the behavior of to_string.
- SystemSetting - Values that can be passed to the GtkWidgetClass.
- TextDirection - Reading directions for text.
- TextExtendSelection - Granularity types that extend the text selection.
- TextSearchFlags - Flags affecting how a search is done.
- TextViewLayer - Used to reference the layers of
TextView for the purpose of customized drawing with the
- TextWindowType - Used to reference the parts of TextView.
- TreeModelFlags - These flags indicate various properties of a TreeModel.
- TreeViewColumnSizing - The sizing method the column uses to determine its width.
- TreeViewDropPosition - An enum for determining where a dropped row goes.
- TreeViewGridLines - Used to indicate which grid lines to draw in a tree view.
- Unit - See also set_paper_width.
- WrapMode - Describes a type of line wrapping.
- BuilderError - Error codes that identify various errors that can occur while using Builder.
- ConstraintVflParserError - Domain for VFL parsing errors.
- CssParserError - Errors that can occur while parsing CSS.
- FileChooserError - These identify the various errors that can occur while calling FileChooser functions.
- IconThemeError - Error codes for GtkIconTheme operations.
- PrintError - Error codes that identify various errors that can occur while using the GTK printing support.
- RecentManagerError - Error codes for RecentManager operations
- public const int ACCESSIBLE_VALUE_UNDEFINED
An undefined value.
- public const int BINARY_AGE
Like get_binary_age , but from the headers used at application compile time, rather than from the library linked against at application run time.
- public const string IM_MODULE_EXTENSION_POINT_NAME
- public const int INPUT_ERROR
Constant to return from a signal handler for the input signal in case of conversion failure.
- public const int INTERFACE_AGE
Like get_interface_age, but from the headers used at application compile time, rather than from the library linked against at application run time.
- public const string LEVEL_BAR_OFFSET_FULL
The name used for the stock full offset included by LevelBar.
- public const string LEVEL_BAR_OFFSET_HIGH
The name used for the stock high offset included by LevelBar.
- public const string LEVEL_BAR_OFFSET_LOW
The name used for the stock low offset included by LevelBar.
- public const int MAJOR_VERSION
Like get_major_version, but from the headers used at application compile time, rather than from the library linked against at application run time.
- public const int MAX_COMPOSE_LEN
The maximum length of sequences in compose tables.
- public const string MEDIA_FILE_EXTENSION_POINT_NAME
- public const int MICRO_VERSION
Like get_micro_version, but from the headers used at application compile time, rather than from the library linked against at application run time.
- public const int MINOR_VERSION
Like get_minor_version, but from the headers used at application compile time, rather than from the library linked against at application run time.
- public const string PAPER_NAME_A3
Name for the A3 paper size.
- public const string PAPER_NAME_A4
Name for the A4 paper size.
- public const string PAPER_NAME_A5
Name for the A5 paper size.
- public const string PAPER_NAME_B5
Name for the B5 paper size.
- public const string PAPER_NAME_EXECUTIVE
Name for the Executive paper size.
- public const string PAPER_NAME_LEGAL
Name for the Legal paper size.
- public const string PAPER_NAME_LETTER
Name for the Letter paper size.
- public const string PRINT_SETTINGS_COLLATE
- public const string PRINT_SETTINGS_DEFAULT_SOURCE
- public const string PRINT_SETTINGS_DITHER
- public const string PRINT_SETTINGS_DUPLEX
- public const string PRINT_SETTINGS_FINISHINGS
- public const string PRINT_SETTINGS_MEDIA_TYPE
- public const string PRINT_SETTINGS_NUMBER_UP
- public const string PRINT_SETTINGS_NUMBER_UP_LAYOUT
- public const string PRINT_SETTINGS_N_COPIES
- public const string PRINT_SETTINGS_ORIENTATION
- public const string PRINT_SETTINGS_OUTPUT_BASENAME
The key used by the “Print to file” printer to store the file name of the output without the path to the directory and the file extension.
- public const string PRINT_SETTINGS_OUTPUT_BIN
- public const string PRINT_SETTINGS_OUTPUT_DIR
The key used by the “Print to file” printer to store the directory to which the output should be written.
- public const string PRINT_SETTINGS_OUTPUT_FILE_FORMAT
The key used by the “Print to file” printer to store the format of the output.
- public const string PRINT_SETTINGS_OUTPUT_URI
The key used by the “Print to file” printer to store the URI to which the output should be written.
- public const string PRINT_SETTINGS_PAGE_RANGES
- public const string PRINT_SETTINGS_PAGE_SET
- public const string PRINT_SETTINGS_PAPER_FORMAT
- public const string PRINT_SETTINGS_PAPER_HEIGHT
- public const string PRINT_SETTINGS_PAPER_WIDTH
- public const string PRINT_SETTINGS_PRINTER
- public const string PRINT_SETTINGS_PRINTER_LPI
- public const string PRINT_SETTINGS_PRINT_PAGES
- public const string PRINT_SETTINGS_QUALITY
- public const string PRINT_SETTINGS_RESOLUTION
- public const string PRINT_SETTINGS_RESOLUTION_X
- public const string PRINT_SETTINGS_RESOLUTION_Y
- public const string PRINT_SETTINGS_REVERSE
- public const string PRINT_SETTINGS_SCALE
- public const string PRINT_SETTINGS_USE_COLOR
- public const string PRINT_SETTINGS_WIN32_DRIVER_EXTRA
- public const string PRINT_SETTINGS_WIN32_DRIVER_VERSION
- public const int PRIORITY_RESIZE
Use this priority for functionality related to size allocation.
- public const int STYLE_PROVIDER_PRIORITY_APPLICATION
A priority that can be used when adding a StyleProvider for application-specific style information.
- public const int STYLE_PROVIDER_PRIORITY_FALLBACK
The priority used for default style information that is used in the absence of themes.
- public const int STYLE_PROVIDER_PRIORITY_SETTINGS
The priority used for style information provided via Settings.
- public const int STYLE_PROVIDER_PRIORITY_THEME
The priority used for style information provided by themes.
- public const int STYLE_PROVIDER_PRIORITY_USER
The priority used for the style information from `$XDG_CONFIG_HOME/gtk-4.0/gtk.
- public const int TEXT_VIEW_PRIORITY_VALIDATE
The priority at which the text view validates onscreen lines in an idle job in the background.
- public const int TREE_SORTABLE_DEFAULT_SORT_COLUMN_ID
The GTK_TREE_SORTABLE_DEFAULT_SORT_COLUMN_ID can be used to make a TreeSortable use the default sort function.
- public const int TREE_SORTABLE_UNSORTED_SORT_COLUMN_ID
The GTK_TREE_SORTABLE_UNSORTED_SORT_COLUMN_ID can be used to make a TreeSortable use no sorting.
- public delegate int AssistantPageFunc (int current_page)
A function used by set_forward_page_func to know which is the next page given a current one.
- public delegate void BuildableParserEndElementFunc (BuildableParseContext context, string element_name) throws Error
- public delegate void BuildableParserErrorFunc (BuildableParseContext context, Error error)
- public delegate void BuildableParserStartElementFunc (BuildableParseContext context, string element_name, string attribute_names, string attribute_values) throws Error
- public delegate void BuildableParserTextFunc (BuildableParseContext context, string text, size_t text_len) throws Error
- public delegate bool CellAllocCallback (CellRenderer renderer, Rectangle cell_area, Rectangle cell_background)
- public delegate bool CellCallback (CellRenderer renderer)
- public delegate void CellLayoutDataFunc (CellLayout cell_layout, CellRenderer cell, TreeModel tree_model, TreeIter iter)
A function which should set the value of
cell_layout’s cell renderer(s) as appropriate.
- public delegate void CustomAllocateFunc (Widget widget, int width, int height, int baseline)
A function to be used by CustomLayout to allocate a widget.
- public delegate bool CustomFilterFunc (Object item)
User function that is called to determine if the
itemshould be matched.
- public delegate void CustomMeasureFunc (Widget widget, Orientation orientation, int for_size, out int minimum, out int natural, out int minimum_baseline, out int natural_baseline)
A function to be used by CustomLayout to measure a widget.
- public delegate SizeRequestMode CustomRequestModeFunc (Widget widget)
Queries a widget for its preferred size request mode.
- public delegate void DrawingAreaDrawFunc (DrawingArea drawing_area, Context cr, int width, int height)
drawing_areaneeds to redraw, this function will be called.
- public delegate bool EntryCompletionMatchFunc (EntryCompletion completion, string key, TreeIter iter)
A function which decides whether the row indicated by
itermatches a given
key, and should be displayed as a possible completion for
- public delegate void ExpressionNotify ()
Callback called by watch when the expression value changes.
- public delegate Widget FlowBoxCreateWidgetFunc (Object item)
- public delegate bool FlowBoxFilterFunc (FlowBoxChild child)
A function that will be called whenever a child changes or is added.
- public delegate void FlowBoxForeachFunc (FlowBox box, FlowBoxChild child)
A function used by selected_foreach.
- public delegate int FlowBoxSortFunc (FlowBoxChild child1, FlowBoxChild child2)
A function to compare two children to determine which should come first.
- public delegate bool FontFilterFunc (FontFamily family, FontFace face)
The type of function that is used for deciding what fonts get shown in a FontChooser.
- public delegate void IconViewForeachFunc (IconView icon_view, TreePath path)
A function used by selected_foreach to map all selected rows.
- public delegate Widget ListBoxCreateWidgetFunc (Object item)
- public delegate bool ListBoxFilterFunc (ListBoxRow row)
Will be called whenever the row changes or is added and lets you control if the row should be visible or not.
- public delegate void ListBoxForeachFunc (ListBox box, ListBoxRow row)
A function used by selected_foreach.
- public delegate int ListBoxSortFunc (ListBoxRow row1, ListBoxRow row2)
Compare two rows to determine which should be first.
- public delegate void ListBoxUpdateHeaderFunc (ListBoxRow row, ListBoxRow? before)
rowchanges or which row is before
rowchanges this is called, which lets you update the header on
- public delegate Object MapListModelMapFunc (owned Object item)
User function that is called to map an
itemof the original model to an item expected by the map model.
- public delegate void MenuButtonCreatePopupFunc (MenuButton menu_button)
User-provided callback function to create a popup for
- public delegate void PageSetupDoneFunc (PageSetup page_setup)
The type of function that is passed to print_run_page_setup_dialog_async.
- public delegate void PrintSettingsFunc (string key, string value)
- public delegate string ScaleFormatValueFunc (Scale scale, double value)
- public delegate bool ShortcutFunc (Widget widget, Variant args)
Prototype for shortcuts based on user callbacks.
- public delegate bool TextCharPredicate (unichar ch)
- public delegate void TextTagTableForeach (TextTag tag)
- public delegate bool TickCallback (Widget widget, FrameClock frame_clock)
Callback type for adding a function to update animations.
- public delegate void TreeCellDataFunc (TreeViewColumn tree_column, CellRenderer cell, TreeModel tree_model, TreeIter iter)
A function to set the properties of a cell instead of just using the straight mapping between the cell and the model.
- public delegate int TreeIterCompareFunc (TreeModel model, TreeIter a, TreeIter b)
A GtkTreeIterCompareFunc should return a negative integer, zero, or a positive integer if
- public delegate ListModel? TreeListModelCreateModelFunc (Object item)
Prototype of the function called to create new child models when set_expanded is called.
- public delegate void TreeModelFilterModifyFunc (TreeModel model, TreeIter iter, out Value value, int column)
A function which calculates display values from raw values in the model.
- public delegate bool TreeModelFilterVisibleFunc (TreeModel model, TreeIter iter)
A function which decides whether the row indicated by
- public delegate bool TreeModelForeachFunc (TreeModel model, TreePath path, TreeIter iter)
Type of the callback passed to @foreach to iterate over the rows in a tree model.
- public delegate void TreeSelectionForeachFunc (TreeModel model, TreePath path, TreeIter iter)
A function used by selected_foreach to map all selected rows.
- public delegate bool TreeSelectionFunc (TreeSelection selection, TreeModel model, TreePath path, bool path_currently_selected)
A function used by set_select_function to filter whether or not a row may be selected.
- public delegate bool TreeViewColumnDropFunc (TreeView tree_view, TreeViewColumn column, TreeViewColumn prev_column, TreeViewColumn next_column)
Function type for determining whether
columncan be dropped in a particular spot (as determined by
- public delegate void TreeViewMappingFunc (TreeView tree_view, TreePath path)
Function used for map_expanded_rows.
- public delegate bool TreeViewRowSeparatorFunc (TreeModel model, TreeIter iter)
Function type for determining whether the row pointed to by
itershould be rendered as a separator.
- public delegate bool TreeViewSearchEqualFunc (TreeModel model, int column, string key, TreeIter iter)
A function used for checking whether a row in
modelmatches a search key string entered by the user.
- public delegate void WidgetActionActivateFunc (Widget widget, string action_name, Variant parameter)
The type of the callback functions used for activating actions installed with install_action.
- public ModifierType accelerator_get_default_mod_mask ()
Gets the modifier mask.
- public string accelerator_get_label (uint accelerator_key, ModifierType accelerator_mods)
Converts an accelerator keyval and modifier mask into a string which can be used to represent the accelerator to the user.
- public string accelerator_get_label_with_keycode (Display? display, uint accelerator_key, uint keycode, ModifierType accelerator_mods)
Converts an accelerator keyval and modifier mask into a (possibly translated ) string that can be displayed to a user, similarly to accelerator_get_label , but handling keycodes.
- public string accelerator_name (uint accelerator_key, ModifierType accelerator_mods)
Converts an accelerator keyval and modifier mask into a string parseable by accelerator_parse.
- public string accelerator_name_with_keycode (Display? display, uint accelerator_key, uint keycode, ModifierType accelerator_mods)
- public bool accelerator_parse (string accelerator, out uint accelerator_key, out ModifierType accelerator_mods)
Parses a string representing an accelerator.
- public bool accelerator_parse_with_keycode (string accelerator, Display? display, out uint accelerator_key, out uint accelerator_codes, out ModifierType accelerator_mods)
Parses a string representing an accelerator, similarly to accelerator_parse but handles keycodes as well.
- public bool accelerator_valid (uint keyval, ModifierType modifiers)
Determines whether a given keyval and modifier mask constitute a valid keyboard accelerator.
- public unowned string? check_version (uint required_major, uint required_minor, uint required_micro)
Checks that the GTK library in use is compatible with the given version.
- public void disable_setlocale ()
- public int distribute_natural_allocation (int extra_space, uint n_requested_sizes, RequestedSize sizes)
sizesby bringing smaller children up to natural size first.
- public bool drag_check_threshold (Widget widget, int start_x, int start_y, int current_x, int current_y)
Checks to see if a mouse drag starting at (
start_y) and ending at (
current_y) has passed the GTK drag threshold, and thus should trigger the beginning of a drag-and-drop operation.
- public uint get_binary_age ()
Returns the binary age as passed to `libtool` when building the GTK library the process is running against.
- public DebugFlags get_debug_flags ()
Returns the GTK debug flags that are currently active.
- public unowned Language get_default_language ()
Returns the Language for the default language currently in effect.
- public uint get_interface_age ()
Returns the interface age as passed to `libtool` when building the GTK library the process is running against.
- public TextDirection get_locale_direction ()
Get the direction of the current locale.
- public uint get_major_version ()
Returns the major version number of the GTK library.
- public uint get_micro_version ()
Returns the micro version number of the GTK library.
- public uint get_minor_version ()
Returns the minor version number of the GTK library.
- public void hsv_to_rgb (float h, float s, float v, out float r, out float g, out float b)
Converts a color from HSV space to RGB.
- public void im_modules_init ()
- public void init ()
Call this function before using any other GTK functions in your GUI applications.
- public bool init_check ()
This function does the same work as init with only a single change: It does not terminate the program if the windowing system can’t be initialized.
- public bool is_initialized ()
- public unowned Native native_get_for_surface (Surface surface)
- public PageSetup print_run_page_setup_dialog (Window? parent, PageSetup? page_setup, PrintSettings settings)
Runs a page setup dialog, letting the user modify the values from
- public void print_run_page_setup_dialog_async (Window? parent, PageSetup? page_setup, PrintSettings settings, PageSetupDoneFunc done_cb)
Runs a page setup dialog, letting the user modify the values from
- public void rgb_to_hsv (float r, float g, float b, out float h, out float s, out float v)
Converts a color from RGB space to HSV.
- public void set_debug_flags (DebugFlags flags)
Sets the GTK debug flags.
- public void show_about_dialog (Window? parent, ...)
This is a convenience function for showing an application’s about box.
- public void show_uri (Window? parent, string uri, uint32 timestamp)
This function launches the default application for showing a given uri, or shows an error dialog if that fails.
- public async bool show_uri_full (Window? parent, string uri, uint32 timestamp, Cancellable? cancellable) throws Error
This function launches the default application for showing a given uri.
- public void test_accessible_assertion_message_role (string domain, string file, int line, string func, string expr, Accessible accessible, AccessibleRole expected_role, AccessibleRole actual_role)
- public bool test_accessible_has_property (Accessible accessible, AccessibleProperty property)
Checks whether the Accessible has
- public bool test_accessible_has_relation (Accessible accessible, AccessibleRelation relation)
Checks whether the Accessible has
- public bool test_accessible_has_role (Accessible accessible, AccessibleRole role)
Checks whether the accessible_role of the accessible is
- public bool test_accessible_has_state (Accessible accessible, AccessibleState state)
Checks whether the Accessible has
- public void test_init (ref unowned string argvp, ...)
This function is used to initialize a GTK test program.
- public unowned Type test_list_all_types ()
Return the type ids that have been registered after calling test_register_all_types.
- public void test_register_all_types ()
Force registration of all core GTK object types.
- public void test_widget_wait_for_draw (Widget widget)
Enters the main loop and waits for
widgetto be “drawn”.
- public ContentProvider tree_create_row_drag_content (TreeModel tree_model, TreePath path)
Creates a content provider for dragging
- public bool tree_get_row_drag_data (Value value, out unowned TreeModel? tree_model, out TreePath? path)
pathfrom value of target type gtk_type_tree_row_data.
- public Expression? value_dup_expression (Value value)
Retrieves the Expression stored inside the given
value, and acquires a reference to it.
- public unowned Expression? value_get_expression (ref Value value)
Retrieves the Expression stored inside the given
- public void value_set_expression (ref Value value, Expression expression)
Stores the given Expression inside
- public void value_take_expression (ref Value value, owned Expression? expression)
Stores the given Expression inside