[ CCode ( copy_function = "g_boxed_copy" , free_function = "g_boxed_free" , type_id = "pango_language_get_type ()" ) ]
[ Compact ]
public class Language
The Language structure is used to represent a language.
Language pointers can be efficiently copied and compared with each other.
- public static unowned Language? from_string (string? language)
Take a RFC-3066 format language tag as a string and convert it to a
Language pointer that can be efficiently copied (copy the pointer) and compared with other language tags (compare
- public static unowned Language get_default ()
Returns the Language for the current locale of
- public static unowned Language? get_preferred ()
Returns the list of languages that the user prefers, as specified by the
PANGO_LANGUAGE or LANGUAGE environment variables, in order of preference.
- public unowned string get_sample_string ()
Get a string that is representative of the characters needed to render a
- public unowned Script? get_scripts ()
Determines the scripts used to to write this
- public bool includes_script (Script script)
script is one of the scripts used to write
- public bool matches (string range_list)
Checks if a language tag matches one of the elements in a list of language
- public unowned string to_string ()
Gets the RFC-3066 format string representing the given language tag.