( type_id = "pango_font_face_get_type ()"
) ]public abstract class FontFace
The FontFace structure is used to represent a group of fonts with the same family, slant, weight, width,
but varying sizes.
- public virtual FontDescription describe ()
Returns the family, style, variant, weight and stretch of a
- public virtual unowned string get_face_name ()
Gets a name representing the style of this face among the different faces in
the FontFamily for the face.
- public virtual unowned FontFamily get_family ()
- public virtual bool is_synthesized ()
Returns whether a FontFace is
synthesized by the underlying font rendering engine from another face, perhaps by shearing, emboldening, or lightening it.
- public virtual void list_sizes (out int? sizes)
List the available sizes for a font.
All known members inherited from class GLib.Object