[ CCode ( cprefix = "GTK_PRINT_STATUS_" , type_id = "gtk_print_status_get_type ()" ) ]
public enum PrintStatus
The status gives a rough indication of the completion of a running print operation.
- FINISHED - The printing has been completed
- FINISHED_ABORTED - The printing
has been aborted.
- GENERATING_DATA - This status is
set while the pages are being rendered.
- INITIAL - The printing has not started yet;
this status is set initially, and while the print dialog is shown.
- PENDING - The print job has been sent to
the printer, but is not printed for some reason, e.
- PENDING_ISSUE - Some problem has
occurred during printing, e.
- PREPARING - This status is set while the
begin-print signal is emitted and during pagination.
- PRINTING - The printer is processing the
- SENDING_DATA - The print job is being
sent off to the printer.