public abstract class ShortcutAction : Object
`GtkShortcutAction` encodes an action that can be triggered by a keyboard shortcut.
`GtkShortcutActions` contain functions that allow easy presentation to end users as well as being printed for debugging.
All `GtkShortcutActions` are immutable, you can only specify their properties during construction. If you want to change a action, you have to replace it with a new one. If you need to pass arguments to an action, these are specified by the higher-level `GtkShortcut` object.
To activate a `GtkShortcutAction` manually, [method@Gtk.ShortcutAction.activate] can be called.
GTK provides various actions:
- [class@Gtk.MnemonicAction]: a shortcut action that calls mnemonic_activate
- [class@Gtk.CallbackAction]: a shortcut action that invokes a given callback
- [class@Gtk.SignalAction]: a shortcut action that emits a given signal
- [class@Gtk.ActivateAction]: a shortcut action that calls activate
- [class@Gtk.NamedAction]: a shortcut action that calls activate_action
- [class@Gtk.NothingAction]: a shortcut action that does nothing