[ CCode ( cprefix = "GTK_ASSISTANT_PAGE_" , type_id = "gtk_assistant_page_type_get_type ()" ) ]
public enum AssistantPageType
Determines the page role inside a `GtkAssistant`.
The role is used to handle buttons sensitivity and visibility.
Note that an assistant needs to end its page flow with a page of type gtk_assistant_page_confirm,
gtk_assistant_page_summary or gtk_assistant_page_progress to be correct.
The Cancel button will only be shown if the page isn’t “committed”. See commit
- CONFIRM - The page lets the user
confirm or deny the changes.
- CONTENT - The page has regular
- CUSTOM - Used for when other page
types are not appropriate.
- INTRO - The page contains an
introduction to the assistant task.
- PROGRESS - Used for tasks that take
a long time to complete, blocks the assistant until the page is marked as complete.
- SUMMARY - The page informs the user
of the changes done.