- Action - Action represents a single named action.
- ActionGroup - ActionGroup represents a group of actions.
- ActionMap - The GActionMap interface is implemented by ActionGroup implementations that operate by containing a number of named Action instances, such as SimpleActionGroup.
- AppInfo - AppInfo and AppLaunchContext are used for describing and launching applications installed on the system.
- AsyncInitable - This is the asynchronous version of Initable; it behaves the same in all ways except that initialization is asynchronous.
- AsyncResult - Provides a base class for implementing asynchronous function results.
- Converter - Converter is implemented by objects that convert binary data in various ways.
- DBusInterface - The DBusInterface type is the base type for D-Bus interfaces both on the service side (see DBusInterfaceSkeleton) and client side (see DBusProxy).
- DBusObject - The DBusObject type is the base type for D-Bus objects on both the service side (see DBusObjectSkeleton) and the client side (see DBusObjectProxy).
- DBusObjectManager - The DBusObjectManager type is the base type for service- and client-side implementations of the standardized org.freedesktop.DBus.ObjectManager interface.
- DatagramBased - A DatagramBased is a networking interface for representing datagram-based communications.
- Drive - Drive - this represent a piece of hardware connected to the machine.
- DtlsClientConnection - DtlsClientConnection is the client-side subclass of DtlsConnection, representing a client-side DTLS connection.
- DtlsConnection - DtlsConnection is the base DTLS connection class type, which wraps a DatagramBased and provides DTLS encryption on top of it.
- DtlsServerConnection - DtlsServerConnection is the server-side subclass of DtlsConnection, representing a server-side DTLS connection.
- File - File is a high level abstraction for manipulating files on a virtual file system.
- Icon - Icon is a very minimal interface for icons.
- Initable - Initable is implemented by objects that can fail during initialization.
- ListModel - ListModel is an interface that represents a mutable list of Objects.
- LoadableIcon - Extends the Icon interface and adds the ability to load icons from streams.
- MemoryMonitor - MemoryMonitor will monitor system memory and suggest to the application when to free memory so as to leave more room for other applications.
- Mount - The Mount interface represents user-visible mounts.
- NetworkMonitor - NetworkMonitor provides an easy-to-use cross-platform API for monitoring network connectivity.
- PollableInputStream - PollableInputStream is implemented by InputStreams that can be polled for readiness to read.
- PollableOutputStream - PollableOutputStream is implemented by OutputStreams that can be polled for readiness to write.
- Proxy - A Proxy handles connecting to a remote host via a given type of proxy server.
- ProxyResolver - ProxyResolver provides synchronous and asynchronous network proxy resolution.
- RemoteActionGroup - The GRemoteActionGroup interface is implemented by ActionGroup instances that either transmit action invocations to other processes or receive action invocations in the local process from other processes.
- Seekable - Seekable is implemented by streams (implementations of InputStream or OutputStream) that support seeking.
- SocketConnectable - Objects that describe one or more potential socket endpoints implement SocketConnectable.
- TlsBackend - TLS (Transport Layer Security, aka SSL) and DTLS backend.
- TlsClientConnection - TlsClientConnection is the client-side subclass of TlsConnection, representing a client-side TLS connection.
- TlsFileDatabase - TlsFileDatabase is implemented by TlsDatabase objects which load their certificate information from a file.
- TlsServerConnection - TlsServerConnection is the server-side subclass of TlsConnection, representing a server-side TLS connection.
- Volume - The Volume interface represents user-visible objects that can be mounted.
- AppInfoMonitor - AppInfoMonitor is a very simple object used for monitoring the app info database for changes (ie: newly installed or removed applications).
- AppLaunchContext - Integrating the launch with the launching application.
- Application - A Application is the foundation of an application.
- ApplicationCommandLine - ApplicationCommandLine represents a command-line invocation of an application.
- BufferedInputStream - Buffered input stream implements FilterInputStream and provides for buffered reads.
- BufferedOutputStream - Buffered output stream implements FilterOutputStream and provides for buffered writes.
- BytesIcon - BytesIcon specifies an image held in memory in a common format (usually png) to be used as icon.
- Cancellable - GCancellable is a thread-safe operation cancellation stack used throughout GIO to allow for cancellation of synchronous and asynchronous operations.
- CharsetConverter - CharsetConverter is an implementation of Converter based on GIConv.
- ConverterInputStream - Converter input stream implements InputStream and allows conversion of data of various types during reading.
- ConverterOutputStream - Converter output stream implements OutputStream and allows conversion of data of various types during reading.
- Credentials - The Credentials type is a reference-counted wrapper for native credentials.
- DBusActionGroup - DBusActionGroup is an implementation of the ActionGroup interface that can be used as a proxy for an action group that is exported over D-Bus with export_action_group.
- DBusAnnotationInfo - Information about an annotation.
- DBusArgInfo - Information about an argument for a method or a signal.
- DBusAuthObserver - The DBusAuthObserver type provides a mechanism for participating in how a DBusServer (or a DBusConnection) authenticates remote peers.
- DBusConnection - The DBusConnection type is used for D-Bus connections to remote peers such as a message buses.
- DBusInterfaceInfo - Information about a D-Bus interface.
- DBusInterfaceSkeleton - Abstract base class for D-Bus interfaces on the service side.
- DBusMenuModel - DBusMenuModel is an implementation of MenuModel that can be used as a proxy for a menu model that is exported over D-Bus with export_menu_model .
- DBusMessage - A type for representing D-Bus messages that can be sent or received on a DBusConnection.
- DBusMethodInfo - Information about a method on an D-Bus interface.
- DBusMethodInvocation - Instances of the DBusMethodInvocation class are used when handling D-Bus method calls.
- DBusNodeInfo - Information about nodes in a remote object hierarchy.
- DBusObjectManagerClient - DBusObjectManagerClient is used to create, monitor and delete object proxies for remote objects exported by a DBusObjectManagerServer (or any code implementing the org.freedesktop.DBus.ObjectManager interface).
- DBusObjectManagerServer - DBusObjectManagerServer is used to export DBusObject instances using the standardized org.freedesktop.DBus.ObjectManager interface.
- DBusObjectProxy - A DBusObjectProxy is an object used to represent a remote object with one or more D-Bus interfaces.
- DBusObjectSkeleton - A DBusObjectSkeleton instance is essentially a group of D-Bus interfaces.
- DBusPropertyInfo - Information about a D-Bus property on a D-Bus interface.
- DBusProxy - DBusProxy is a base class used for proxies to access a D-Bus interface on a remote object.
- DBusServer - DBusServer is a helper for listening to and accepting D-Bus connections.
- DBusSignalInfo - Information about a signal on a D-Bus interface.
- DataInputStream - Data input stream implements InputStream and includes functions for reading structured data directly from a binary input stream.
- DataOutputStream - Data output stream implements OutputStream and includes functions for writing data directly to an output stream.
- Emblem - Emblem is an implementation of Icon that supports having an emblem, which is an icon with additional properties.
- EmblemedIcon - EmblemedIcon is an implementation of Icon that supports adding an emblem to an icon.
- FileAttributeInfoList - Acts as a lightweight registry for possible valid file attributes.
- FileAttributeMatcher - Determines if a string matches a file attribute.
- FileEnumerator - FileEnumerator allows you to operate on a set of Files, returning a FileInfo structure for each file enumerated (e.
- FileIOStream - GFileIOStream provides io streams that both read and write to the same file handle.
- FileIcon - FileIcon specifies an icon by pointing to an image file to be used as icon.
- FileInfo - Functionality for manipulating basic metadata for files.
- FileInputStream - GFileInputStream provides input streams that take their content from a file.
- FileMonitor - Monitors a file or directory for changes.
- FileOutputStream - GFileOutputStream provides output streams that write their content to a file.
- FilenameCompleter - Completes partial file and directory names given a partial string by looking in the file system for clues.
- FilterInputStream - Base class for input stream implementations that perform some kind of filtering operation on a base stream.
- FilterOutputStream - Base class for output stream implementations that perform some kind of filtering operation on a base stream.
- IOExtension - IOExtension is an opaque data structure and can only be accessed using the following functions.
- IOExtensionPoint - IOExtensionPoint is an opaque data structure and can only be accessed using the following functions.
- IOModule - Provides an interface and default functions for loading and unloading modules.
- IOModuleScope - Represents a scope for loading IO modules.
- IOSchedulerJob - Opaque class for defining and scheduling IO jobs.
- IOStream - GIOStream represents an object that has both read and write streams.
- InetAddress - InetAddress represents an IPv4 or IPv6 internet address.
- InetAddressMask - InetAddressMask represents a range of IPv4 or IPv6 addresses described by a base address and a length indicating how many bits of the base address are relevant for matching purposes.
- InetSocketAddress - An IPv4 or IPv6 socket address; that is, the combination of a InetAddress and a port number.
- InputStream - InputStream has functions to read from a stream ( read), to close a stream ( close) and to skip some content ( skip).
- ListStore - ListStore is a simple implementation of ListModel that stores all items in memory.
- MemoryInputStream - MemoryInputStream is a class for using arbitrary memory chunks as input for GIO streaming input operations.
- MemoryOutputStream - MemoryOutputStream is a class for using arbitrary memory chunks as output for GIO streaming output operations.
- Menu - Menu is a simple implementation of MenuModel.
- MenuAttributeIter - MenuAttributeIter is an opaque structure type.
- MenuItem - MenuItem is an opaque structure type.
- MenuLinkIter - MenuLinkIter is an opaque structure type.
- MenuModel - MenuModel represents the contents of a menu -- an ordered list of menu items.
- MountOperation - MountOperation provides a mechanism for interacting with the user.
- NativeSocketAddress - A socket address of some unknown native type.
- NetworkAddress - NetworkAddress provides an easy way to resolve a hostname and then attempt to connect to that host, handling the possibility of multiple IP addresses and multiple address families.
- NetworkService - Like NetworkAddress does with hostnames, NetworkService provides an easy way to resolve a SRV record, and then attempt to connect to one of the hosts that implements that service, handling service priority/weighting, multiple IP addresses, and multiple address families.
- Notification - Notification is a mechanism for creating a notification to be shown to the user -- typically as a pop-up notification presented by the desktop environment shell.
- OutputStream - OutputStream has functions to write to a stream ( write), to close a stream ( close) and to flush pending writes ( flush).
- Permission - A Permission represents the status of the caller's permission to perform a certain action.
- PropertyAction - A PropertyAction is a way to get a Action with a state value reflecting and controlling the value of a Object property.
- ProxyAddress - Support for proxied InetSocketAddress.
- ProxyAddressEnumerator - ProxyAddressEnumerator is a wrapper around SocketAddressEnumerator which takes the SocketAddress instances returned by the SocketAddressEnumerator and wraps them in ProxyAddress instances, using the given proxy_resolver.
- Resolver - Resolver provides cancellable synchronous and asynchronous DNS resolution, for hostnames ( lookup_by_address, lookup_by_name and their async variants) and SRV (service) records (lookup_service).
- Resource - Applications and libraries often contain binary or textual data that is really part of the application, rather than user data.
- Settings - The Settings class provides a convenient API for storing and retrieving application settings.
- SettingsBackend - The SettingsBackend interface defines a generic interface for non-strictly-typed data that is stored in a hierarchy.
- SettingsSchema - The SettingsSchemaSource and SettingsSchema APIs provide a mechanism for advanced control over the loading of schemas and a mechanism for introspecting their content.
- SettingsSchemaKey - SettingsSchemaKey is an opaque data structure and can only be accessed using the following functions.
- SettingsSchemaSource - This is an opaque structure type.
- SimpleAction - A SimpleAction is the obvious simple implementation of the Action interface.
- SimpleActionGroup - SimpleActionGroup is a hash table filled with Action objects, implementing the ActionGroup and ActionMap interfaces.
- SimpleAsyncResult - As of GLib 2.46, SimpleAsyncResult is deprecated in favor of Task, which provides a simpler API.
- SimpleIOStream - GSimpleIOStream creates a IOStream from an arbitrary InputStream and OutputStream.
- SimplePermission - SimplePermission is a trivial implementation of Permission that represents a permission that is either always or never allowed.
- SimpleProxyResolver - SimpleProxyResolver is a simple ProxyResolver implementation that handles a single default proxy, multiple URI-scheme-specific proxies, and a list of hosts that proxies should not be used for.
- Socket - A Socket is a low-level networking primitive.
- SocketAddress - SocketAddress is the equivalent of struct sockaddr in the BSD sockets API.
- SocketAddressEnumerator - SocketAddressEnumerator is an enumerator type for SocketAddress instances.
- SocketClient - SocketClient is a lightweight high-level utility class for connecting to a network host using a connection oriented socket type.
- SocketConnection - SocketConnection is a IOStream for a connected socket.
- SocketControlMessage - A SocketControlMessage is a special-purpose utility message that can be sent to or received from a Socket.
- SocketListener - A SocketListener is an object that keeps track of a set of server sockets and helps you accept sockets from any of the socket, either sync or async.
- SocketService - A SocketService is an object that represents a service that is provided to the network or over local sockets.
- SrvTarget - SRV (service) records are used by some network protocols to provide service-specific aliasing and load-balancing.
- Subprocess - Subprocess allows the creation of and interaction with child processes.
- SubprocessLauncher - This class contains a set of options for launching child processes, such as where its standard input and output will be directed, the argument list, the environment, and more.
- Task - A Task represents and manages a cancellable "task".
- TcpConnection - This is the subclass of SocketConnection that is created for TCP/IP sockets.
- TcpWrapperConnection - A TcpWrapperConnection can be used to wrap a IOStream that is based on a Socket, but which is not actually a SocketConnection.
- TestDBus - A helper class for testing code which uses D-Bus without touching the user's session bus.
- ThemedIcon - ThemedIcon is an implementation of Icon that supports icon themes.
- ThreadedSocketService - A ThreadedSocketService is a simple subclass of SocketService that handles incoming connections by creating a worker thread and dispatching the connection to it by emitting the run signal in the new thread.
- TlsCertificate - A certificate used for TLS authentication and encryption.
- TlsConnection - TlsConnection is the base TLS connection class type, which wraps a IOStream and provides TLS encryption on top of it.
- TlsDatabase - TlsDatabase is used to look up certificates and other information from a certificate or key store.
- TlsInteraction - TlsInteraction provides a mechanism for the TLS connection and database code to interact with the user.
- TlsPassword - Holds a password used in TLS.
- UnixFDList - A UnixFDList contains a list of file descriptors.
- Vfs - Entry point for using GIO functionality.
- VolumeMonitor - VolumeMonitor is for listing the user interesting devices and volumes on the computer.
- ZlibCompressor - Zlib decompression
- ZlibDecompressor - Zlib decompression
- ActionEntry - This struct defines a single action.
- DBusErrorEntry - Struct used in register_error_domain.
- DBusInterfaceVTable - Virtual table for handling properties and method calls for a D-Bus interface.
- DBusSubtreeVTable - Virtual table for handling subtrees registered with register_subtree.
- FileAttributeInfo - Information about a specific attribute.
- InputMessage - Structure used for scatter/gather data input when receiving multiple messages or packets in one go.
- InputVector - Structure used for scatter/gather data input.
- OutputMessage - Structure used for scatter/gather data output when sending multiple messages or packets in one go.
- OutputVector - Structure used for scatter/gather data output.
- StaticResource - StaticResource is an opaque data structure and can only be accessed using the following functions.
- AppInfoCreateFlags - Flags used when creating a AppInfo.
- ApplicationFlags - Flags used to define the behaviour of a Application.
- AskPasswordFlags - AskPasswordFlags are used to request specific information from the user, or to notify the user of their choices in an authentication situation.
- BusNameOwnerFlags - Flags used in
- BusNameWatcherFlags - Flags used in
- BusType - An enumeration for well-known message buses.
- ConverterFlags - Flags used when calling a convert.
- ConverterResult - Results returned from convert.
- CredentialsType - Enumeration describing different kinds of native credential types.
- DBusCallFlags - Flags used in call and similar APIs.
- DBusCapabilityFlags - Capabilities negotiated with the remote peer.
- DBusConnectionFlags - Flags used when creating a new DBusConnection.
- DBusInterfaceSkeletonFlags - Flags describing the behavior of a DBusInterfaceSkeleton instance.
- DBusMessageByteOrder - Enumeration used to describe the byte order of a D-Bus message.
- DBusMessageFlags - Message flags used in DBusMessage.
- DBusMessageHeaderField - Header fields used in DBusMessage.
- DBusMessageType - Message types used in DBusMessage.
- DBusObjectManagerClientFlags - Flags used when constructing a DBusObjectManagerClient.
- DBusPropertyInfoFlags - Flags describing the access control of a D-Bus property.
- DBusProxyFlags - Flags used when constructing an instance of a DBusProxy derived class.
- DBusSendMessageFlags - Flags used when sending DBusMessages on a DBusConnection.
- DBusServerFlags - Flags used when creating a DBusServer.
- DBusSignalFlags - Flags used when subscribing to signals via signal_subscribe.
- DBusSubtreeFlags - Flags passed to register_subtree.
- DataStreamByteOrder - DataStreamByteOrder is used to ensure proper endianness of streaming data sources across various machine architectures.
- DataStreamNewlineType - DataStreamNewlineType is used when checking for or setting the line endings for a given file.
- DriveStartFlags - Flags used when starting a drive.
- DriveStartStopType - Enumeration describing how a drive can be started/stopped.
- EmblemOrigin - GEmblemOrigin is used to add information about the origin of the emblem to Emblem.
- FileAttributeInfoFlags - Flags specifying the behaviour of an attribute.
- FileAttributeStatus - Used by set_attributes_from_info when setting file attributes.
- FileAttributeType - The data types for file attributes.
- FileCopyFlags - Flags used when copying or moving files.
- FileCreateFlags - Flags used when an operation may create a file.
- FileMeasureFlags - Flags that can be used with measure_disk_usage.
- FileMonitorEvent - Specifies what type of event a monitor event is.
- FileMonitorFlags - Flags used to set what a FileMonitor will watch for.
- FileQueryInfoFlags - Flags used when querying a FileInfo.
- FileType - Indicates the file's on-disk type.
- FilesystemPreviewType - Indicates a hint from the file system whether files should be previewed in a file manager.
- IOModuleScopeFlags - Flags for use with IOModuleScope.
- IOStreamSpliceFlags - GIOStreamSpliceFlags determine how streams should be spliced.
- MemoryMonitorWarningLevel - Memory availability warning levels.
- MountMountFlags - Flags used when mounting a mount.
- MountOperationResult - MountOperationResult is returned as a result when a request for information is send by the mounting operation.
- MountUnmountFlags - Flags used when an unmounting a mount.
- NetworkConnectivity - The host's network connectivity state, as reported by NetworkMonitor.
- NotificationPriority - Priority levels for Notifications.
- OutputStreamSpliceFlags - GOutputStreamSpliceFlags determine how streams should be spliced.
- PasswordSave - PasswordSave is used to indicate the lifespan of a saved password.
- PollableReturn - Return value for various IO operations that signal errors via the return value and not necessarily via a Error.
- ResolverNameLookupFlags - Flags to modify lookup behavior.
- ResolverRecordType - The type of record that lookup_records or lookup_records_async should retrieve.
- ResourceFlags - GResourceFlags give information about a particular file inside a resource bundle.
- ResourceLookupFlags - GResourceLookupFlags determine how resource path lookups are handled.
- SettingsBindFlags - Flags used when creating a binding.
- SocketClientEvent - Describes an event occurring on a SocketClient.
- SocketFamily - The protocol family of a SocketAddress.
- SocketListenerEvent - Describes an event occurring on a SocketListener.
- SocketMsgFlags - Flags used in receive_message and send_message.
- SocketProtocol - A protocol identifier is specified when creating a Socket, which is a family/type specific identifier, where 0 means the default protocol for the particular family/type.
- SocketType - Flags used when creating a Socket.
- SubprocessFlags - Flags to define the behaviour of a Subprocess.
- TestDBusFlags - Flags to define future TestDBus behaviour.
- TlsAuthenticationMode - The client authentication mode for a TlsServerConnection.
- TlsCertificateFlags - A set of flags describing TLS certification validation.
- TlsCertificateRequestFlags - Flags for request_certificate, request_certificate_async, and invoke_request_certificate.
- TlsChannelBindingType - The type of TLS channel binding data to retrieve from TlsConnection or DtlsConnection, as documented by RFC 5929.
- TlsDatabaseLookupFlags - Flags for lookup_certificate_for_handle, lookup_certificate_issuer, and lookup_certificates_issued_by.
- TlsDatabaseVerifyFlags - Flags for verify_chain.
- TlsInteractionResult - TlsInteractionResult is returned by various functions in TlsInteraction when finishing an interaction request.
- TlsPasswordFlags - Various flags for the password.
- TlsRehandshakeMode - When to allow rehandshaking.
- UnixSocketAddressType - The type of name
used by a
- ZlibCompressorFormat - Used to select the type of data format to use for ZlibDecompressor and ZlibCompressor.
- DBusError - Error codes for the g_dbus_error error domain.
- IOError - Error codes returned by GIO functions.
- ResolverError - An error code used with g_resolver_error in a Error returned from a Resolver routine.
- ResourceError - An error code used with g_resource_error in a Error returned from a Resource routine.
- TlsChannelBindingError - An error code used with g_tls_channel_binding_error in a Error to indicate a TLS channel binding retrieval error.
- TlsError - An error code used with g_tls_error in a Error returned from a TLS-related routine.
- public const bool DBUS_METHOD_INVOCATION_HANDLED
The value returned by handlers of the signals generated by the `gdbus-codegen` tool to indicate that a method call has been handled by an implementation.
- public const bool DBUS_METHOD_INVOCATION_UNHANDLED
The value returned by handlers of the signals generated by the `gdbus-codegen` tool to indicate that a method call has not been handled by an implementation.
- public const string DRIVE_IDENTIFIER_KIND_UNIX_DEVICE
The string used to obtain a Unix device path with get_identifier.
- public delegate void AsyncReadyCallback (Object? source_object, AsyncResult res)
- public delegate void BusAcquiredCallback (DBusConnection connection, string name)
Invoked when a connection to a message bus has been obtained.
- public delegate void BusNameAcquiredCallback (DBusConnection connection, string name)
Invoked when the name is acquired.
- public delegate void BusNameAppearedCallback (DBusConnection connection, string name, string name_owner)
Invoked when the name being watched is known to have to have an owner.
- public delegate void BusNameLostCallback (DBusConnection connection, string name)
Invoked when the name is lost or
connectionhas been closed.
- public delegate void BusNameVanishedCallback (DBusConnection connection, string name)
Invoked when the name being watched is known not to have to have an owner.
- public delegate bool CancellableSourceFunc (Cancellable? cancellable = null)
- public delegate Variant DBusInterfaceGetPropertyFunc (DBusConnection connection, string sender, string object_path, string interface_name, string property_name) throws Error
The type of the
get_propertyfunction in DBusInterfaceVTable.
- public delegate void DBusInterfaceMethodCallFunc (DBusConnection connection, string sender, string object_path, string interface_name, string method_name, Variant parameters, owned DBusMethodInvocation invocation)
The type of the
method_callfunction in DBusInterfaceVTable.
- public delegate bool DBusInterfaceSetPropertyFunc (DBusConnection connection, string sender, string object_path, string interface_name, string property_name, Variant value) throws Error
The type of the
set_propertyfunction in DBusInterfaceVTable.
- public delegate DBusMessage? DBusMessageFilterFunction (DBusConnection connection, owned DBusMessage message, bool incoming)
Signature for function used in add_filter.
- public delegate Type DBusProxyTypeFunc (DBusObjectManagerClient manager, string object_path, string? interface_name)
Function signature for a function used to determine the Type to use for an interface proxy (if
interface_nameis not null) or object proxy (if
- public delegate void DBusSignalCallback (DBusConnection connection, string? sender_name, string object_path, string interface_name, string signal_name, Variant parameters)
Signature for callback function used in signal_subscribe.
- public delegate unowned DBusInterfaceVTable? DBusSubtreeDispatchFunc (DBusConnection connection, string sender, string object_path, string interface_name, string node, void* out_user_data)
The type of the
dispatchfunction in DBusSubtreeVTable.
- public delegate string DBusSubtreeEnumerateFunc (DBusConnection connection, string sender, string object_path)
The type of the
enumeratefunction in DBusSubtreeVTable.
- public delegate DBusInterfaceInfo? DBusSubtreeIntrospectFunc (DBusConnection connection, string sender, string object_path, string node)
The type of the
introspectfunction in DBusSubtreeVTable.
- public delegate bool DatagramBasedSourceFunc (DatagramBased datagram_based, IOCondition condition)
- public delegate void FileMeasureProgressCallback (bool reporting, uint64 current_size, uint64 num_dirs, uint64 num_files)
This callback type is used by measure_disk_usage to make periodic progress reports when measuring the amount of disk spaced used by a directory.
- public delegate void FileProgressCallback (int64 current_num_bytes, int64 total_num_bytes)
When doing file operations that may take a while, such as moving a file or copying a file, a progress callback is used to pass how far along that operation is to the application.
- public delegate bool FileReadMoreCallback (string file_contents, int64 file_size)
When loading the partial contents of a file with load_partial_contents_async, it may become necessary to determine if any more data from the file should be loaded.
- public delegate bool IOSchedulerJobFunc (IOSchedulerJob job, Cancellable? cancellable = null)
I/O Job function.
- public delegate bool PollableSourceFunc (Object pollable_stream)
- public delegate void* ReallocFunc (void* data, size_t size)
Changes the size of the memory block pointed to by
- public delegate bool SettingsBindGetMapping (Value value, Variant variant)
- public delegate bool SettingsBindGetMappingShared (Value value, Variant variant, void* user_data)
The type for the function that is used to convert from Settings to an object property.
- public delegate Variant SettingsBindSetMapping (Value value, VariantType expected_type)
- public delegate Variant SettingsBindSetMappingShared (Value value, VariantType expected_type, void* user_data)
- public delegate bool SettingsGetMapping (Variant value, out void* result)
The type of the function that is used to convert from a value stored in a Settings to a value that is useful to the application.
- public delegate void SimpleActionActivateCallback (SimpleAction action, Variant? parameter)
- public delegate void SimpleActionChangeStateCallback (SimpleAction action, Variant value)
- public delegate void SimpleAsyncThreadFunc (SimpleAsyncResult res, Object object, Cancellable? cancellable = null)
Simple thread function that runs an asynchronous operation and checks for cancellation.
- public delegate bool SocketSourceFunc (Socket socket, IOCondition condition)
- public delegate void TaskReadyCallback (Object? source_object, Task task)
Type definition for a function that will be called back when an asynchronous operation within GIO has been completed.
- public delegate bool TaskSourceFunc (Task task)
- public delegate void TaskThreadFunc (Task task, Object source_object, void* task_data, Cancellable? cancellable = null)
- public delegate File VfsFileLookupFunc (Vfs vfs, string identifier)
- public bool action_name_is_valid (string action_name)
- public bool action_parse_detailed_name (string detailed_name, out string action_name, out Variant target_value) throws Error
- public string action_print_detailed_name (string action_name, Variant? target_value)
- public DtlsClientConnection dtls_client_connection_new (DatagramBased base_socket, SocketConnectable? server_identity) throws Error
- public DtlsServerConnection dtls_server_connection_new (DatagramBased base_socket, TlsCertificate? certificate) throws Error
- public MemoryMonitor memory_monitor_dup_default ()
- public void networking_init ()
Initializes the platform networking libraries (eg, on Windows, this calls
- public ssize_t pollable_stream_read (InputStream stream, uint8 buffer, bool blocking, Cancellable? cancellable = null) throws Error
- public ssize_t pollable_stream_write (OutputStream stream, uint8 buffer, bool blocking, Cancellable? cancellable = null) throws Error
- public bool pollable_stream_write_all (OutputStream stream, uint8 buffer, bool blocking, out size_t bytes_written, Cancellable? cancellable = null) throws Error
- public string resources_enumerate_children (string path, ResourceLookupFlags lookup_flags) throws Error
Returns all the names of children at the specified
pathin the set of globally registered resources.
- public bool resources_get_info (string path, ResourceLookupFlags lookup_flags, out size_t size, out uint32 flags) throws Error
Looks for a file at the specified
pathin the set of globally registered resources and if found returns information about it.
- public Bytes resources_lookup_data (string path, ResourceLookupFlags lookup_flags) throws Error
Looks for a file at the specified
pathin the set of globally registered resources and returns a Bytes that lets you directly access the data in memory.
- public InputStream resources_open_stream (string path, ResourceLookupFlags lookup_flags) throws Error
Looks for a file at the specified
pathin the set of globally registered resources and returns a InputStream that lets you read the data.
- public void resources_register (Resource resource)
Registers the resource with the process-global set of resources.
- public void resources_unregister (Resource resource)
Unregisters the resource from the process-global set of resources.