public class ListStore
ListStore is a simple implementation of ListModel that
stores all items in memory.
It provides insertions, deletions, and lookups in logarithmic time with a fast path for the common case of iterating the list linearly.
- public void append (Object item)
item to this.
- public void insert (uint position, Object item)
item into this at
- public uint insert_sorted (Object item, CompareDataFunc<Object> compare_func)
item into this at a
position to be determined by the
- public void remove (uint position)
Removes the item from this that is at
- public void remove_all ()
Removes all items from this.
- public void sort (CompareDataFunc<Object> compare_func)
Sort the items in this according to
- public void splice (uint position, uint n_removals, Object additions)
Changes this by removing
items and adding
additions.length items to it.
All known members inherited from class GLib.Object
All known members inherited from interface GLib.ListModel