[ Version ( since = "2.22" ) ]
public enum DriveStartStopType
Enumeration describing how a drive can be started/stopped.
- MULTIDISK - The start/stop
methods will assemble/disassemble a virtual drive from several physical drives.
- NETWORK - The start/stop methods
are used for connecting/disconnect to the drive over the network.
- PASSWORD - The start/stop
methods will unlock/lock the disk (for example using the ATA <quote>SECURITY UNLOCK DEVICE</quote> command)
- SHUTDOWN - The stop method will
physically shut down the drive and e.
- UNKNOWN - Unknown or drive
doesn't support start/stop.