public class AppLaunchContext
Integrating the launch with the launching application.
This is used to handle for instance startup notification and launching the new application on the same screen as the launching window.
- public virtual string get_display (AppInfo info, List<File> files)
Gets the display string for the this.
- public string get_environment ()
Gets the complete environment variable list to be passed to the child
process when this is used to launch an application.
- public virtual string get_startup_notify_id (AppInfo info, List<File> files)
Initiates startup notification for the application and returns the
`DESKTOP_STARTUP_ID` for the launched operation, if supported.
- public void setenv (string variable, string value)
variable to be set to
value in the
child's environment when this is used to launch an application.
- public void unsetenv (string variable)
variable to be unset in the child's environment
when this is used to launch an application.
- public virtual signal void launch_failed (string startup_notify_id)
The launch_failed signal is emitted when a
AppInfo launch fails.
- public virtual signal void launched (AppInfo info, Variant platform_data)
The launched signal is emitted when a
AppInfo is successfully launched.
All known members inherited from class GLib.Object