[ Version ( since = "2.28" ) ]
public errordomain TlsError
An error code used with g_tls_error in a Error returned
from a TLS-related routine.
- BAD_CERTIFICATE - The certificate
presented could not be parsed or failed validation.
- CERTIFICATE_REQUIRED - The
TLS handshake failed because the server requested a client-side certificate, but none was provided.
- EOF - The TLS connection was closed without
proper notice, which may indicate an attack.
- HANDSHAKE - The TLS handshake failed
because the peer's certificate was not acceptable.
- MISC - Miscellaneous TLS error
- NOT_TLS - The TLS handshake failed because
the peer does not seem to be a TLS server.
- UNAVAILABLE - No TLS provider is