- DevicePad - DevicePad is an interface implemented by devices of type gdk_source_tablet_pad, it allows querying the features provided by the pad device.
- DragSurface - A DragSurface is an interface implemented by Surfaces used during a DND operation.
- Paintable - Paintable is a simple interface used by GDK and GTK to represent objects that can be painted anywhere at any size without requiring any sort of layout.
- Popup - A Popup is a surface that is attached to another surface, called its parent, and is positioned relative to it.
- Toplevel - A Toplevel is a freestanding toplevel surface.
- AppLaunchContext - GdkAppLaunchContext is an implementation of AppLaunchContext that handles launching an application in a graphical context.
- ButtonEvent - An event related to a button on a pointer device/
- CairoContext - CairoContext is an object representing the platform-specific draw context.
- Clipboard - The Clipboard object represents a clipboard of data shared between different applications or between different parts of the same application.
- ContentDeserializer - A GdkContentDeserializer is used to deserialize content received via inter-application data transfers.
- ContentFormats - This section describes the ContentFormats structure that is used to advertise and negotiate the format of content passed between different widgets, windows or applications using for example the clipboard or drag'n'drop.
- ContentFormatsBuilder - A ContentFormatsBuilder struct is an opaque struct.
- ContentProvider - A GdkContentProvider is used to provide content for the clipboard in a number of formats.
- ContentSerializer - A GdkContentSerializer is used to serialize content for inter-application data transfers.
- CrossingEvent - An event caused by a pointing device moving between surfaces.
- Cursor - A Cursor represents a cursor.
- DNDEvent - An event related to drag and drop operations.
- DeleteEvent - An event related to closing a top-level surface.
- Device - The Device object represents a single input device, such as a keyboard, a mouse, a touchpad, etc.
- DeviceTool - A physical tool associated to a Device.
- Display - GdkDisplay objects are the GDK representation of a workstation.
- DisplayManager - The purpose of the DisplayManager singleton object is to offer notification when displays appear or disappear or the default display changes.
- Drag - The GdkDrag struct contains only private fields and should not be accessed directly.
- DrawContext - DrawContext is the base object used by contexts implementing different rendering methods, such as GLContext or VulkanContext.
- Drop - The GdkDrop struct contains only private fields and should not be accessed directly.
- Event - The GdkEvent struct contains only private fields and should not be accessed directly.
- EventSequence - GdkEventSequence is an opaque type representing a sequence of related touch events.
- FocusEvent - An event related to a focus change.
- FrameClock - A FrameClock tells the application when to update and repaint a surface.
- FrameTimings - A FrameTimings object holds timing information for a single frame of the application’s displays.
- GLContext - GLContext is an object representing the platform-specific OpenGL draw context.
- GLTexture - A Texture representing a GL texture object.
- GrabBrokenEvent - An event related to a broken windowing system grab.
- KeyEvent - An event related to a key-based device.
- MemoryTexture - A Texture representing image data in memory.
- Monitor - GdkMonitor objects represent the individual outputs that are associated with a Display.
- MotionEvent - An event related to a pointer or touch device motion.
- PadEvent - An event related to a pad-based device.
- PopupLayout - Popups are positioned relative to their parent surface.
- ProximityEvent - An event related to the proximity of a tool to a device.
- ScrollEvent - An event related to a scrolling motion.
- Seat - The Seat object represents a collection of input devices that belong to a user.
- Snapshot - Base type for snapshot operations.
- Surface - A Surface is a ( usually) rectangular region on the screen.
- Texture - The `GdkTexture` structure contains only private data.
- ToplevelLayout - Toplevel surfaces are sovereign windows that can be presented to the user in various states (maximized, on all workspaces, etc).
- TouchEvent - An event related to a touch-based device.
- TouchpadEvent - An event related to a touchpad device.
- VulkanContext - VulkanContext is an object representing the platform-specific Vulkan draw context.
- KeymapKey - A KeymapKey is a hardware key that can be mapped to a keyval.
- RGBA - A RGBA is used to represent a (possibly translucent) color, in a way that is compatible with cairo’s notion of color.
- Rectangle - Defines the position and size of a rectangle.
- TimeCoord - A TimeCoord stores a single event in a motion history.
- ToplevelSize - The GdkToplevelSIze struct contains information that may be useful for users of GdkToplevel to compute a surface size.
- AnchorHints - Positioning hints for aligning a surface relative to a rectangle.
- AxisFlags - Flags describing the current capabilities of a device/tool.
- AxisUse - An enumeration describing the way in which a device axis (valuator) maps onto the predefined valuator types that GTK understands.
- CrossingMode - Specifies the crossing mode for enter and leave events.
- DevicePadFeature - A pad feature.
- DeviceToolType - Indicates the specific type of tool being used being a tablet.
- DragAction - Used in Drop and Drag to indicate the actions that the destination can and should do with the dropped data.
- DragCancelReason - Used in Drag to the reason of a cancelled DND operation.
- EventType - Specifies the type of the event.
- FrameClockPhase - FrameClockPhase is used to represent the different paint clock phases that can be requested.
- FullscreenMode - Indicates which monitor (in a multi-head setup) a surface should span over when in fullscreen mode.
- Gravity - Defines the reference point of a surface and is used in PopupLayout.
- InputSource - An enumeration describing the type of an input device in general terms.
- KeyMatch - The possible return values from matches describe how well an event matches a given keyval and modifiers.
- MemoryFormat - MemoryFormat describes a format that bytes can have in memory.
- ModifierType - A set of bit-flags to indicate the state of modifier keys and mouse buttons in various event types.
- NotifyType - Specifies the kind of crossing for enter and leave events.
- PaintableFlags - Flags about this object.
- ScrollDirection - Specifies the direction for scroll events.
- SeatCapabilities - Flags describing the seat capabilities.
- SubpixelLayout - This enumeration describes how the red, green and blue components of physical pixels on an output device are laid out.
- SurfaceEdge - Determines a surface edge or corner.
- ToplevelState - Specifies the state of a toplevel surface.
- TouchpadGesturePhase - Specifies the current state of a touchpad gesture.
- public const int ACTION_ALL
Defines all possible DND actions.
- public const int BUTTON_MIDDLE
The middle button.
- public const int BUTTON_PRIMARY
The primary button.
- public const int BUTTON_SECONDARY
The secondary button.
- public const int CURRENT_TIME
Represents the current time, and can be used anywhere a time is expected.
- public const bool EVENT_PROPAGATE
Use this macro as the return value for continuing the propagation of an event handler.
- public const bool EVENT_STOP
Use this macro as the return value for stopping the propagation of an event handler.
- public const int MODIFIER_MASK
A mask covering all entries in ModifierType.
- public const int PRIORITY_REDRAW
This is the priority that the idle handler processing surface updates is given in the GLib Main Loop.
- public delegate void ContentDeserializeFunc (ContentDeserializer deserializer)
The type of a function that can be registered with content_register_deserializer.
- public delegate void ContentSerializeFunc (ContentSerializer serializer)
The type of a function that can be registered with content_register_serializer.
- public void cairo_draw_from_gl (Context cr, Surface surface, int source, int source_type, int buffer_scale, int x, int y, int width, int height)
This is the main way to draw GL content in GTK.
- public void cairo_rectangle (Context cr, Rectangle rectangle)
Adds the given rectangle to the current path of
- public void cairo_region (Context cr, Region region)
Adds the given region to the current path of
- public Region cairo_region_create_from_surface (Surface surface)
Creates region that describes covers the area where the given
surfaceis more than 50% opaque.
- public void cairo_set_source_pixbuf (Context cr, Pixbuf pixbuf, double pixbuf_x, double pixbuf_y)
Sets the given pixbuf as the source pattern for
- public void cairo_set_source_rgba (Context cr, RGBA rgba)
Sets the specified RGBA as the source color of
- public async bool content_deserialize_async (InputStream stream, string mime_type, Type type, int io_priority, Cancellable? cancellable) throws Error
Read content from the given input stream and deserialize it, asynchronously.
- public void content_register_deserializer (string mime_type, Type type, owned ContentDeserializeFunc deserialize)
Registers a function to create objects of a given
typefrom a serialized representation with the given mime type.
- public void content_register_serializer (Type type, string mime_type, owned ContentSerializeFunc serialize)
Registers a function to convert objects of the given
typeto a serialized representation with the given mime type.
- public async bool content_serialize_async (OutputStream stream, string mime_type, Value value, int io_priority, Cancellable? cancellable) throws Error
Serialize content and write it to the given output stream, asynchronously.
- public unowned string intern_mime_type (string string)
Canonicalizes the given mime type and interns the result.
- public void keyval_convert_case (uint symbol, out uint lower, out uint upper)
Obtains the upper- and lower-case versions of the keyval
- public uint keyval_from_name (string keyval_name)
Converts a key name to a key value.
- public bool keyval_is_lower (uint keyval)
Returns true if the given key value is in lower case.
- public bool keyval_is_upper (uint keyval)
Returns true if the given key value is in upper case.
- public unowned string? keyval_name (uint keyval)
Converts a key value into a symbolic name.
- public uint keyval_to_lower (uint keyval)
Converts a key value to lower case, if applicable.
- public uint32 keyval_to_unicode (uint keyval)
Convert from a GDK key symbol to the corresponding ISO10646 (Unicode) character.
- public uint keyval_to_upper (uint keyval)
Converts a key value to upper case, if applicable.
- public Region pango_layout_get_clip_region (Layout layout, int x_origin, int y_origin, int index_ranges, int n_ranges)
Obtains a clip region which contains the areas where the given ranges of text would be drawn.
- public Pixbuf? pixbuf_get_from_surface (Surface surface, int src_x, int src_y, int width, int height)
- public Pixbuf? pixbuf_get_from_texture (Texture texture)
Creates a new pixbuf from
- public void set_allowed_backends (string backends)
Sets a list of backends that GDK should try to use.
- public uint unicode_to_keyval (uint32 wc)
Convert from a ISO10646 character to a key symbol.