[ CCode ( cprefix = "GDK_AXIS_" , type_id = "gdk_axis_use_get_type ()" ) ]
public enum AxisUse
An enumeration describing the way in which a device axis (valuator) maps onto the predefined valuator types that GTK understands.
Note that the X and Y axes are not really needed; pointer devices report their location via the x/y members of events regardless. Whether X and
Y are present as axes depends on the GDK backend.
- DELTA_X - the axis is used as the scroll x
- DELTA_Y - the axis is used as the scroll y
- DISTANCE - the axis is used for pen/tablet
- IGNORE - the axis is ignored.
- LAST - a constant equal to the numerically highest
- PRESSURE - the axis is used for pressure
- ROTATION - the axis is used for pen rotation
- SLIDER - the axis is used for pen slider
- WHEEL - the axis is used for wheel information.
- X - the axis is used as the x axis.
- XTILT - the axis is used for x tilt information.
- Y - the axis is used as the y axis.
- YTILT - the axis is used for y tilt information.