[ CCode ( ref_function = "gdk_toplevel_layout_ref" , type_id = "gdk_toplevel_layout_get_type ()" , unref_function = "gdk_toplevel_layout_unref" ) ]
[ Compact ]
public class ToplevelLayout
The `GdkToplevelLayout` struct contains information that is necessary to present a sovereign window on screen.
The `GdkToplevelLayout` struct is necessary for using [method@Gdk.Toplevel.present].
Toplevel surfaces are sovereign windows that can be presented to the user in various states (maximized, on all workspaces, etc).
- public unowned ToplevelLayout @ref ()
Increases the reference count of this.
- public ToplevelLayout copy ()
Create a new `GdkToplevelLayout` and copy the contents of
this into it.
- public bool equal (ToplevelLayout other)
Check whether this and
has identical layout properties.
- public bool get_fullscreen (out bool fullscreen)
If the layout specifies whether to the toplevel should go fullscreen, the
value pointed to by
fullscreen is set to true if it should go fullscreen, or
false, if it should go unfullscreen.
- public unowned Monitor? get_fullscreen_monitor ()
Returns the monitor that the layout is fullscreening the surface on.
- public bool get_maximized (out bool maximized)
If the layout specifies whether to the toplevel should go maximized, the
value pointed to by
maximized is set to true if it should go fullscreen, or
false, if it should go unmaximized.
- public bool get_resizable ()
Returns whether the layout should allow the user to resize the surface.
- public void set_fullscreen (bool fullscreen, Monitor? monitor)
Sets whether the layout should cause the surface to be fullscreen when
- public void set_maximized (bool maximized)
Sets whether the layout should cause the surface to be maximized when
- public void set_resizable (bool resizable)
Sets whether the layout should allow the user to resize the surface after it
has been presented.
- public void unref ()
Decreases the reference count of this.