[ CCode ( cprefix = "GDK_NOTIFY_" , type_id = "gdk_notify_type_get_type ()" ) ]
public enum NotifyType
Specifies the kind of crossing for enter and leave events.
See the X11 protocol specification of LeaveNotify for full details of crossing event generation.
- ANCESTOR - the surface is entered from an
ancestor or left towards an ancestor.
- INFERIOR - the surface is entered from an
inferior or left towards an inferior.
- NONLINEAR - the surface is entered from or
left towards a surface which is neither an ancestor nor an inferior.
- NONLINEAR_VIRTUAL - the pointer
moves between two surfaces which are not ancestors of each other and the surface is part of the ancestor chain between one of these surfaces
and their least common ancestor.
- UNKNOWN - an unknown type of enter/leave
- VIRTUAL - the pointer moves between an
ancestor and an inferior of the surface.