( type_id = "clutter_animator_get_type ()"
( deprecated = true
, deprecated_since = "1.12"
, since = "1.2"
) ]public class Animator
Warning: Animator is deprecated since 1.12.
The Animator structure contains only private data and should be accessed using the provided API
- public void @set (void* first_object, string first_property_name, uint first_mode, ...)
Adds multiple keys to a Animator, specifying the
value a given property should have at a given progress of the animation.
- public bool compute_value (Object object, string property_name, double progress, Value value)
Compute the value for a managed property at a given progress.
- public uint get_duration ()
Retrieves the current duration of an animator
- public List<unowned AnimatorKey> get_keys (Object? object, string? property_name, double progress)
Returns a list of pointers to opaque structures with accessor functions that
describe the keys added to an animator.
- public unowned Timeline get_timeline ()
Get the timeline hooked up for driving the Animator
- public bool property_get_ease_in (Object object, string property_name)
Checks if a property value is to be eased into the animation.
- public Interpolation property_get_interpolation (Object object, string property_name)
Get the interpolation used by animator for a property on a particular
- public void property_set_ease_in (Object object, string property_name, bool ease_in)
Sets whether a property value is to be eased into the animation.
- public void property_set_interpolation (Object object, string property_name, Interpolation interpolation)
Set the interpolation method to use,
LINEAR causes the values to linearly change between the
values, and CUBIC causes the values to smoothly change between
- public void remove_key (Object? object, string? property_name, double progress)
Removes all keys matching the conditions specificed in the arguments.
- public void set_duration (uint duration)
Runs the timeline of the Animator with a duration
in msecs as specified.
- public unowned Animator set_key (Object object, string property_name, uint mode, double progress, Value value)
Sets a single key in the Animator for the
- public void set_timeline (Timeline timeline)
Sets an external timeline that will be used for driving the animation
- public unowned Timeline start ()
Start the ClutterAnimator, this is a thin wrapper that rewinds and starts
the animators current timeline.
All known members inherited from class GLib.Object
All known members inherited from interface Clutter.Scriptable