- DateTime - The DateTime namespace contains useful functions for getting the default translated format for either date and time.
- Utils - This namespace contains functions to apply CSS stylesheets to widgets.
- Application - This is the base class for all Granite-based apps. It has methods that help to create a great deal of an app's functionality.
- AsyncImage - AsyncImage is a Gtk.Image that provides a way to load icons and images asynchronously without blocking the main GTK thread.
- HeaderLabel - HeaderLabel is a start-aligned Gtk.Label with the Granite H4 style class
- MessageDialog - MessageDialog is an elementary OS styled dialog used to display a message to the user.
- ModeSwitch - ModeSwitch is a selection control for choosing between two options that can be described with an icon.
- SeekBar - This widget is a playback statusbar that contains a Gtk.Scale widget and two labels displaying the current progression and the total duration.
- SettingsPage - AbstractSettingsPage is a Gtk.ScrolledWindow subclass with properties used by other Granite settings widgets.
- SettingsSidebar - SettingsSidebar acts as a controller for a Gtk.Stack; it shows a row of buttons to switch between the various pages of the associated stack widget.
- SimpleSettingsPage - SimpleSettingsPage is a widget divided into three sections: a predefined header, a content area, and an action area.
- CloseButtonPosition - An enum used to derermine where the window manager currently displays its close button on windows. Used with Granite.Widgets.Utils.get_default_close_button_position.
- public const unowned string STYLE_CLASS_ACCENT
Style class to give accent color to a Gtk.Label or symbolic icon
- public const unowned string STYLE_CLASS_AVATAR
- public const unowned string STYLE_CLASS_BACK_BUTTON
Style class for shaping a Gtk.Button
- public const unowned string STYLE_CLASS_BADGE
Style class for numbered badges as in a Granite.Widgets.SourceList
- public const unowned string STYLE_CLASS_CARD
Style class for adding a small shadow to a container such as for image thumbnails
- public const unowned string STYLE_CLASS_CATEGORY_EXPANDER
- public const unowned string STYLE_CLASS_CHECKERBOARD
Style class for checkered backgrounds to represent transparency in images
- public const unowned string STYLE_CLASS_H1_LABEL
Style class for large primary text as seen in Granite.Widgets.Welcome
- public const unowned string STYLE_CLASS_H2_LABEL
Style class for large seondary text as seen in Granite.Widgets.Welcome
- public const unowned string STYLE_CLASS_H3_LABEL
Style class for small primary text
- public const unowned string STYLE_CLASS_H4_LABEL
Style class for a Granite.HeaderLabel
- public const unowned string STYLE_CLASS_MODE_SWITCH
Style class for a Gtk.Switch used to change between two modes rather than active and inactive states
- public const unowned string STYLE_CLASS_OVERLAY_BAR
Style class for a Granite.Widgets.OverlayBar
- public const unowned string STYLE_CLASS_PRIMARY_LABEL
Style class for primary label text in a Granite.MessageDialog
- public const unowned string STYLE_CLASS_SEEKBAR
Style class for a Granite.SeekBar
- public const unowned string STYLE_CLASS_SOURCE_LIST
Style class for a Granite.Widgets.SourceList
- public const unowned string STYLE_CLASS_STORAGEBAR
Style class for a
- public const unowned string STYLE_CLASS_TERMINAL
- public const unowned string STYLE_CLASS_WELCOME
Style class for a Granite.Widgets.Welcome
- public delegate void WidgetsDroppedDelegate ()