- Application - Utilities for Applications
- Contract - Interface for executing and accessing properties of Contractor actions
- SettingsSerializable - This interface is used by objects that need to be serialized in a Settings. The object must have a string representation and provide these methods to translate between the string and object representations.
- ContractorProxy - Provides a convenient GObject wrapper around Contractor's D-bus API
- IconFactory - This class provides an easy way to access symbolic icons.
- Logger - This class helps in the use of logs in a Granite application.
- Paths - A class for interacting with frequently-used directories, following the XDG Base Directory specification: http://standards.freedesktop.org/basedir-spec/basedir-spec-latest.html
- Settings - Class for interacting with an internal GLib.Settings using native Vala properties. Clients of this class should not connect to the GLib.Object.notify signal. Instead, they should connect to the Granite.Services.Settings.changed signal.
- SimpleCommand - This class is a wrapper to run an async command. It provides useful signals.
- System - Utility class for frequently-used system-related functions, such as opening files, launching applications, or executing terminal commands.
- LogLevel - LogLevel: