( type_id = "atk_action_get_type ()"
) ]public interface Action
Action should be implemented by instances of Object classes
with which the user can interact directly, i.e. buttons, checkboxes, scrollbars, e.g. components which are not "passive" providers of UI
Exceptions: when the user interaction is already covered by another appropriate interface such as
EditableText (insert/delete text, etc.) or
Value (set value) then these actions should not be exposed by Action
Though most UI interactions on components should be invocable via keyboard as well as mouse, there will generally be a close mapping between
"mouse actions" that are possible on a component and the AtkActions. Where mouse and keyboard actions are redundant in effect,
Action should expose only one action rather than exposing redundant actions if possible. By convention we have
been using "mouse centric" terminology for Action names.
All known implementing classes:
- public abstract bool do_action (int i)
Perform the specified action on the object.
- public abstract unowned string? get_description (int i)
Returns a description of the specified action of the object.
- public abstract unowned string? get_keybinding (int i)
Gets the keybinding which can be used to activate this action, if one
- public abstract unowned string? get_localized_name (int i)
Returns the localized name of the specified action of the object.
- public abstract int get_n_actions ()
Gets the number of accessible actions available on the object.
- public abstract unowned string? get_name (int i)
Returns a non-localized string naming the specified action of the object.
- public abstract bool set_description (int i, string desc)
Sets a description of the specified action of the object.
All known members inherited from class GLib.Object