( type_id = "atk_hyperlink_get_type ()"
) ]public class Hyperlink
An ATK object which encapsulates a link or set of links (for instance in the case of client-side image maps) in a hypertext document.
It may implement the AtkAction interface. AtkHyperlink may also be used to refer to inline embedded content, since it allows specification of
a start and end offset within the host AtkHypertext object.
- public virtual int get_end_index ()
Gets the index with the hypertext document at which this link ends.
- public virtual int get_n_anchors ()
Gets the number of anchors associated with this hyperlink.
- public virtual unowned Object get_object (int i)
Returns the item associated with this hyperlinks nth anchor.
- public virtual int get_start_index ()
Gets the index with the hypertext document at which this link begins.
- public virtual string get_uri (int i)
Get a the URI associated with the anchor specified by
- public bool is_inline ()
Indicates whether the link currently displays some or all of its content
- public virtual bool is_selected_link ()
Determines whether this AtkHyperlink is selected
- public virtual bool is_valid ()
Since the document that a link is associated with may have changed this
true if the link is still valid (with respect to the document it references) and
- public virtual uint link_state ()
All known members inherited from class GLib.Object
All known members inherited from interface Atk.Action