( type_id = "atk_state_set_get_type ()"
) ]public class StateSet
An AtkStateSet is a read-only representation of the full set of States that apply to an object
at a given time.
This set is not meant to be modified, but rather created when
ref_state_set() is called.
- public bool add_state (StateType type)
Adds the state of the specified type to the state set if it is not already
- public void add_states (StateType types)
Adds the states of the specified types to the state set.
- public StateSet and_sets (StateSet compare_set)
Constructs the intersection of the two sets, returning
the intersection is empty.
- public void clear_states ()
Removes all states from the state set.
- public bool contains_state (StateType type)
Checks whether the state for the specified type is in the specified set.
- public bool contains_states (StateType types)
Checks whether the states for all the specified types are in the specified
- public bool is_empty ()
Checks whether the state set is empty, i.e. has no states set.
- public StateSet? or_sets (StateSet compare_set)
Constructs the union of the two sets.
- public bool remove_state (StateType type)
Removes the state for the specified type from the state set.
- public StateSet xor_sets (StateSet compare_set)
Constructs the exclusive-or of the two sets, returning
All known members inherited from class GLib.Object