[ CCode ( cprefix = "ATK_STATE_" , type_id = "atk_state_type_get_type ()" ) ]
public enum StateType
public enum StateType
The possible types of states of an object
- ACTIVE - Indicates a window is currently the active window, or an object is the active subelement within a container or table.
- ANIMATED - Indicates that the object changes its appearance dynamically as an inherent part of its presentation.
- ARMED - Indicates that the object is 'armed', i.e. will be activated by if a pointer button-release event occurs within its bounds.
- BUSY - Indicates the current object is busy, i.e. onscreen representation is in the process of changing, or the object is temporarily unavailable for interaction due to activity already in progress.
- CHECKABLE - Indicates this object has the potential to be checked, such as a checkbox or toggle-able table cell.
- CHECKED - Indicates this object is currently checked, for instance a checkbox is 'non-empty'.
- DEFAULT - Indicates that the object is the "default" active component, i.e. the object which is activated by an end-user press of the "Enter" or "Return" key.
- DEFUNCT - Indicates that this object no longer has a valid backing widget (for instance, if its peer object has been destroyed)
- EDITABLE - Indicates that this object can contain text, and that the user can change the textual contents of this object by editing those contents directly.
- ENABLED - Indicates that this object is enabled, i.e. that it currently reflects some application state.
- EXPANDABLE - Indicates this object allows progressive disclosure of its children
- EXPANDED - Indicates this object its expanded - see ATK_STATE_EXPANDABLE above
- FOCUSABLE - Indicates this object can accept keyboard focus, which means all events resulting from typing on the keyboard will normally be passed to it when it has focus
- FOCUSED - Indicates this object currently has the keyboard focus
- HAS_POPUP - Indicates that the object has a popup context menu or sub-level menu which may or may not be showing.
- HAS_TOOLTIP - Indicates this object has a tooltip.
- HORIZONTAL - Indicates the orientation of this object is horizontal; used, for instance, by objects of ATK_ROLE_SCROLL_BAR.
- ICONIFIED - Indicates this object is minimized and is represented only by an icon
- INDETERMINATE - Indicates that the value, or some other quantifiable property, of this AtkObject cannot be fully determined.
- INVALID - Indicates an invalid state - probably an error condition.
- INVALID_ENTRY - Indicates that the object has encountered an error condition due to failure of input validation.
- LAST_DEFINED - Not a valid state, used for finding end of enumeration
- MANAGES_DESCENDANTS - Indicates that "active-descendant-changed" event is sent when children become 'active' (i.e. are selected or navigated to onscreen).
- MODAL - Indicates something must be done with this object before the user can interact with an object in a different window
- MULTISELECTABLE - Indicates this object allows more than one of its children to be selected at the same time, or in the case of text objects, that the object supports non-contiguous text selections.
- MULTI_LINE - Indicates this (text) object can contain multiple lines of text
- OPAQUE - Indicates this object paints every pixel within its rectangular region.
- PRESSED - Indicates this object is currently pressed.
- READ_ONLY - Indicates that a widget which is ENABLED and SENSITIVE has a value which can be read, but not modified, by the user.
- REQUIRED - Indicates that explicit user interaction with an object is required by the user interface, e.g. a required field in a "web-form" interface.
- RESIZABLE - Indicates the size of this object is not fixed
- SELECTABLE - Indicates this object is the child of an object that allows its children to be selected and that this child is one of those children that can be selected
- SELECTABLE_TEXT - Indicates that the object in question supports text selection.
- SELECTED - Indicates this object is the child of an object that allows its children to be selected and that this child is one of those children that has been selected
- SENSITIVE - Indicates this object is sensitive, e.g. to user interaction.
- SHOWING - Indicates this object, the object's parent, the object's parent's parent, and so on, are all 'shown' to the end-user, i.e. subject to "exposure" if blocking or obscuring objects do not interpose between this object and the top of the window stack.
- SINGLE_LINE - Indicates this (text) object can contain only a single line of text
- STALE - Indicates that the information returned for this object may no longer be synchronized with the application state.
- SUPPORTS_AUTOCOMPLETION - Indicates that the object in question implements some form of ¨typeahead¨ or pre-selection behavior whereby entering the first character of one or more sub-elements causes those elements to scroll into view or become selected.
- TRANSIENT - Indicates this object is transient, i.e. a snapshot which may not emit events when its state changes.
- TRUNCATED - Indicates that an object is truncated, e.g. a text value in a speradsheet cell.
- VERTICAL - Indicates the orientation of this object is vertical
- VISIBLE - Indicates this object is visible, e.g. has been explicitly marked for exposure to the user.
- VISITED - Indicates that the object (typically a hyperlink) has already been 'activated', and/or its backing data has already been downloaded, rendered, or otherwise "visited".
- public static StateType for_name (string name)
Gets the StateType corresponding to the description string
- public static StateType register (string name)
Register a new object state.