]public class BufferList
Buffer lists are an object containing a list of buffers.
Buffer lists are created with BufferList and filled with
data using a insert.
Buffer lists can be pushed on a srcpad with push_list. This is interesting
when multiple buffers need to be pushed in one go because it can reduce the amount of overhead for pushing each buffer individually.
- public bool @foreach (BufferListFunc func)
data for each buffer in
- public weak Buffer? @get (uint idx)
Get the buffer at
- public size_t calculate_size ()
Calculates the size of the data contained in buffer list by adding the size
of all buffers.
- public BufferList copy_deep ()
Create a copy of the given buffer list.
- public weak Buffer? get_writable (uint idx)
Gets the buffer at
idx, ensuring it is a writable buffer.
- public void insert (int idx, owned Buffer buffer)
- public uint length ()
Returns the number of buffers in this.
- public void remove (uint idx, uint length)
length buffers starting from
All known members inherited from class Gst.MiniObject