public class DragContext : Object
- protected DragContext ()
- public DragAction get_actions ()
Determines the bitmask of actions proposed by the source if get_suggested_action returns gdk_action_ask.
- public weak Window get_dest_window ()
Returns the destination window for the DND operation.
- public weak Device get_device ()
Returns the Device associated to the drag context.
- public weak Window? get_drag_window ()
Returns the window on which the drag icon should be rendered during the drag operation.
- public DragProtocol get_protocol ()
Returns the drag protocol that is used by this context.
- public DragAction get_selected_action ()
Determines the action chosen by the drag destination.
- public weak Window get_source_window ()
Returns the Window where the DND operation started.
- public DragAction get_suggested_action ()
Determines the suggested drag action of the context.
- public unowned List<Atom> list_targets ()
Retrieves the list of targets of the context.
- public bool manage_dnd (Window ipc_window, DragAction actions)
Requests the drag and drop operation to be managed by this.
- public void set_device (Device device)
Associates a Device to this, so all Drag and Drop events for this are emitted as if they came from this device.
- public void set_hotspot (int hot_x, int hot_y)
Sets the position of the drag window that will be kept under the cursor hotspot.
- public signal void action_changed (DragAction action)
A new action is being chosen for the drag and drop operation.
- public signal void cancel (DragCancelReason reason)
The drag and drop operation was cancelled.
- public signal void dnd_finished ()
The drag and drop operation was finished, the drag destination finished reading all data.
- public signal void drop_performed (int time)
The drag and drop operation was performed on an accepting client.
All known members inherited from class GLib.Object