[ CCode ( has_type_id = false ) ]
[ Compact ]
public class BindingSet
A binding set maintains a list of activatable key bindings.
A single binding set can match multiple types of widgets. Similar to style contexts, can be matched by any information contained in a widgets
WidgetPath. When a binding within a set is matched upon activation, an action signal
is emitted on the target widget to carry out the actual activation.
- public static unowned BindingSet @new (string name)
GTK+ maintains a global list of binding sets.
- public static unowned BindingSet by_class (ObjectClass object_class)
This function returns the binding set named after the type name of the
passed in class structure.
- public static unowned BindingSet? find (string set_name)
Find a binding set by its globally unique name.
- public bool activate (uint keyval, ModifierType modifiers, Object object)
Find a key binding matching
within this and activate the binding on
- public void add_path (PathType path_type, string path_pattern, PathPriorityType priority)
This function was used internally by the GtkRC parsing mechanism to assign
match patterns to BindingSet structures.