[ CCode ( copy_function = "g_boxed_copy" , free_function = "g_boxed_free" , type_id = "clutter_paint_volume_get_type ()" ) ]
[ Version ( since = "1.4" ) ]
public struct PaintVolume
PaintVolume is an opaque structure whose members cannot be directly accessed.
A PaintVolume represents an a bounding volume whose internal representation isn't defined but can be set and
queried in terms of an axis aligned bounding box.
A PaintVolume for a Actor is defined to be relative
from the current actor modelview matrix.
Other internal representation and methods for describing the bounding volume may be added in the future.
- public PaintVolume? copy ()
Copies this into a new
- public void free ()
Frees the resources allocated by this
- public float get_depth ()
Retrieves the depth of the volume's, axis aligned, bounding box.
- public float get_height ()
Retrieves the height of the volume's, axis aligned, bounding box.
- public Vertex get_origin ()
Retrieves the origin of the PaintVolume.
- public float get_width ()
Retrieves the width of the volume's, axis aligned, bounding box.
- public void set_depth (float depth)
Sets the depth of the paint volume.
- public bool set_from_allocation (Actor actor)
Sets the PaintVolume from the allocation of
- public void set_height (float height)
Sets the height of the paint volume.
- public void set_origin (Vertex origin)
Sets the origin of the paint volume.
- public void set_width (float width)
Sets the width of the paint volume.
- public void union (PaintVolume another_pv)
Updates the geometry of this to encompass
- public void union_box (ActorBox box)
Unions the 2D region represented by
box to a