Building blocks for modern adaptive GNOME apps
- Home: https://gitlab.gnome.org/GNOME/libhandy
- C-Documentation: https://gnome.pages.gitlab.gnome.org/libhandy/
- Devhelp-Package download
- Swipeable - The Swipeable interface is implemented by all swipeable widgets.
- ActionRow - The ActionRow widget can have a title, a subtitle and an icon.
- ApplicationWindow - HdyApplicationWindow is a ApplicationWindow subclass providing the same features as Window.
- Avatar - Avatar is a widget to display a round avatar.
- Carousel - The Carousel widget can be used to display a set of pages with swipe-based navigation between them.
- CarouselIndicatorDots - The CarouselIndicatorDots widget can be used to show a set of dots for each page of a given Carousel.
- CarouselIndicatorLines - The CarouselIndicatorLines widget can be used to show a set of thin and long rectangles for each page of a given Carousel.
- Clamp - The Clamp widget constraints the size of the widget it contains to a given maximum size.
- ComboRow - The ComboRow widget allows the user to choose from a list of valid choices.
- Deck - The Deck widget displays one of the visible children, similar to a Stack.
- EnumValueObject - The EnumValueObject object represents a EnumValue, allowing it to be used with ListModel.
- ExpanderRow - The ExpanderRow allows the user to reveal or hide widgets below it.
- HeaderBar - HdyHeaderBar is similar to HeaderBar but is designed to fix some of its shortcomings for adaptive applications.
- HeaderGroup - The HeaderGroup object handles the header bars of a composite title bar.
- Keypad - The Keypad widget is a keypad for entering numbers such as phone numbers or PIN codes.
- Leaflet - The Leaflet widget can display its children like a Box does or like a Stack does, adapting to size changes by switching between the two modes.
- PreferencesGroup - A PreferencesGroup represents a group or tightly related preferences, which in turn are represented by HdyPreferencesRow.
- PreferencesPage - The PreferencesPage widget gathers preferences groups into a single page of a preferences window.
- PreferencesRow - The PreferencesRow widget has a title that PreferencesWindow will use to let the user look for a preference.
- PreferencesWindow - The PreferencesWindow widget presents an application's preferences gathered into pages and groups.
- SearchBar - SearchBar is a container made to have a search entry (possibly with additional connex widgets, such as drop-down menus, or buttons) built-in.
- Squeezer - The HdySqueezer widget is a container which only shows the first of its children that fits in the available size.
- SwipeGroup - The SwipeGroup object can be used to sync multiple swipeable widgets that implement the Swipeable interface, such as Carousel, so that animating one of them also animates all the other widgets in the group.
- SwipeTracker - The HdySwipeTracker object can be used for implementing widgets with swipe gestures.
- TitleBar - HdyTitleBar is meant to be used as the top-level widget of your window's title bar.
- ValueObject - The ValueObject object represents a Value, allowing it to be used with ListModel.
- ViewSwitcher - An adaptive view switcher, designed to switch between multiple views in a similar fashion than a StackSwitcher .
- ViewSwitcherBar - An action bar letting you switch between multiple views offered by a Stack, via an ViewSwitcher.
- ViewSwitcherTitle - A widget letting you switch between multiple views offered by a Stack, via an ViewSwitcher.
- Window - The HdyWindow widget is a subclass of Window which has no titlebar area and provides rounded corners on all sides, ensuring they can never be overlapped by the content.
- WindowHandle - HdyWindowHandle is a Bin subclass that can be dragged to move its Window, and handles right click, middle click and double click as expected from a titlebar.
- DeckTransitionType - This enumeration value describes the possible transitions between children in a Deck widget.
- HeaderGroupChildType - This enumeration value describes the child types handled by HeaderGroup.
- LeafletTransitionType - This enumeration value describes the possible transitions between modes and children in a Leaflet widget.
- NavigationDirection - Represents direction of a swipe navigation gesture in Deck and Leaflet.
- SqueezerTransitionType - These enumeration values describe the possible transitions between children in a Squeezer widget.
- public delegate Pixbuf? AvatarImageLoadFunc (int size)
The returned Pixbuf is expected to be square with width and height set to
- public delegate string ComboRowGetEnumValueNameFunc (EnumValueObject value)
Called for combo rows that are bound to an enumeration with set_for_enum for each value from that enumeration.
- public delegate string ComboRowGetNameFunc (Object item)