- Info - Info provides a handy way to access weather conditions and forecasts from a Location, aggregating multiple different web services.
- Location - A Location represents a "location" of some type known to libgweather; anything from a single weather station to the entire world.
- LocationEntry - A subclass of SearchEntry that provides autocompletion on Location<!-- -->s
- Timezone - A timezone.
- TimezoneMenu - A ComboBox subclass for choosing a Timezone
- Conditions - A convenient way to describe the current or forecast weather phenomenon, if significant, and its associated modifier.
- MoonLatitude - The moon declension, in degrees.
- MoonPhase - The current phase of the moon, represented as degrees, where 0 is the new moon, 90 is the first quarter, etc.
- ConditionPhenomenon - The current or forecasted significant phenomenon.
- ConditionQualifier - An additional modifier applied to a ConditionPhenomenon to describe the current or forecasted weather conditions.
- DistanceUnit - The measure unit to use for sky visibility values, when retrieved by get_value_visibility .
- FormatOptions - Format options to influence the returned string of the gweather_*_to_string_full() functions.
- LocationLevel - The size/scope of a particular Location.
- PressureUnit - The measure unit to use for atmospheric pressure values, when retrieved by get_value_pressure.
- Sky - The sky and cloud visibility.
- SpeedUnit - The measure unit to use for wind speed values, when retrieved by get_value_wind.
- TemperatureUnit - The measure unit to use for temperature values, when retrieved by the get_value_temp family of functions.
- WindDirection - The direction of the prevailing wind.
- public Location location_detect_nearest_city_finish (AsyncResult result) throws Error
- public Location? location_get_world ()
Obtains the shared Location of type gweather_location_world, representing a hierarchy containing all of the locations from Locations.
- public unowned string location_level_to_string (LocationLevel level)
- public unowned string sky_to_string (Sky sky)
- public unowned string sky_to_string_full (Sky sky, FormatOptions options)
- public unowned string speed_unit_to_string (SpeedUnit unit)
- public TemperatureUnit temperature_unit_to_real (TemperatureUnit unit)
- public Timezone timezone_get_by_tzid (string tzid)
Get the Timezone for
- public Timezone timezone_get_utc ()
Gets the UTC timezone.
- public unowned string wind_direction_to_string (WindDirection wind)
- public unowned string wind_direction_to_string_full (WindDirection wind, FormatOptions options)