The GStreamer Editing Services (GES) aims to fill the gap between GStreamer/NLE and the application developer by offering a series of classes to simplify the creation of many kind of editing-related applications.
- Home: http://gstreamer.freedesktop.org/
- C-Documentation: https://gstreamer.freedesktop.org/data/doc/gstreamer/head/gstreamer-editing-services/html/
- Extractable - A Object that implements the Extractable interface can be extracted from a Asset using extract.
- MetaContainer - A Object that implements MetaContainer can have metadata set on it, that is data that is unimportant to its function within GES, but may hold some useful information.
- Asset - A Asset in the GStreamer Editing Services represents a resources that can be used.
- AudioSource - Children Properties
- AudioTestSource - Outputs a test audio stream using audiotestsrc.
- AudioTrack - A AudioTrack is a default audio Track, with a AUDIO track_type and "audio/x-raw(ANY)" caps.
- AudioUriSource - ### Children Properties
- BaseEffect - A BaseEffect is some operation that applies an effect to the data it receives.
- BaseEffectClip - BaseEffectClip-s are clips whose core elements are BaseEffect-s.
- Clip - Clip-s are the core objects of a Layer .
- ClipAsset - The UriClipAsset is a special Asset specilized in Clip.
- Container - A Container is a timeline element that controls other TimelineElement-s, which are its children.
- Effect - Currently we only support effects with N sinkpads and one single srcpad.
- EffectAsset - This asset has a GStreamer bin-description as ID and is able to determine to what track type the effect should be used in.
- EffectClip - The effect will be applied on the sources that have lower priorities (higher number) between the inpoint and the end of it.
- Formatter - Base class for timeline data serialization and deserialization.
- Group - A Group controls one or more Container-s (usually Clip-s, but it can also control other Group -s).
- ImageSource - Outputs the video stream from a given file as a still frame.
- Layer - Layer -s are responsible for collecting and ordering Clip-s.
- Marker - A timed MetaContainer object.
- MarkerList - A Marker can be colored by setting the META_MARKER_COLOR meta.
- MultiFileSource - Outputs the video stream from a given image sequence.
- Operation - Base class for overlays, transitions, and effects
- OperationClip - Operations are any kind of object that both outputs AND consumes data.
- OverlayClip - Overlays are objects which modify the underlying layer(s).
- Pipeline - A
Pipeline can take an audio-video Timeline and conveniently
link its Track-s to an internal
playsinkelement, for preview/playback, and an internal
encodebinelement, for rendering.
- PitiviFormatter - This is a legacy format and you should avoid to use it.
- Project - The
Project is used to control a set of Asset and is a
Asset with `GES_TYPE_TIMELINE` as
- Source - Base class for single-media sources
- SourceClip - SourceClip-s are clips whose core elements are Source-s.
- SourceClipAsset - An asset types from which SourceClip will be extracted
- TestClip - Useful for testing purposes.
- TextOverlayClip - Renders text onto the next lower priority stream using textrender.
- Timeline - Timeline is the central object for any multimedia timeline.
- TimelineElement - A TimelineElement will have some temporal extent in its corresponding timeline, controlled by its start and duration.
- TitleClip - Renders the given text in the specified font, at specified position, and with the specified background pattern.
- TitleSource - TitleSource is a GESTimelineElement that implements the notion of titles in GES.
- Track - A Track acts an output source for a Timeline.
- TrackElement - A TrackElement is a TimelineElement that specifically belongs to a single Track of its timeline.
- Transition - Base class for media transitions.
- TransitionClip - Creates an object that mixes together the two underlying objects, A and B.
- UriClip - Represents all the output streams from a particular uri.
- UriSourceAsset - Asset to create a stream specific Source for a media file.
- VideoSource - Base class for video sources
- VideoTestSource - ### Children Properties
- VideoTrack - A VideoTrack is a default video Track, with a VIDEO track_type and "video/x-raw(ANY)" caps.
- VideoUriSource - ### Children Properties
- FrameNumber - A datatype to hold a frame number.
- ChildrenControlMode - To be used by subclasses only.
- Edge - The edges of an object contain in a Timeline or Track
- EditMode - When a single timeline element is edited within its timeline at some position, using edit, depending on the edit mode, its start, duration or in_point will be adjusted accordingly.
- PipelineFlags - The various modes a Pipeline can be configured to.
- TextHAlign - Horizontal alignment of the text.
- TextVAlign - Vertical alignment of the text.
- TrackType - Types of content handled by a track.
- VideoTestPattern - The test pattern to produce
- public const int64 FRAME_NUMBER_NONE
Constant to define an undefined frame number
- public const string META_DESCRIPTION
The description of the object, to be used in various contexts (string).
- public const string META_FORMATTER_EXTENSION
The file extension of files produced by a Formatter (string).
- public const string META_FORMATTER_MIMETYPE
The mimetype used for the file produced by a Formatter (string).
- public const string META_FORMATTER_NAME
- public const string META_FORMATTER_RANK
- public const string META_FORMATTER_VERSION
The version of a Formatter (double).
- public const string META_FORMAT_VERSION
The version of the format in which a project is serialized (string).
- public const string META_MARKER_COLOR
The ARGB color of a Marker (an AARRGGBB hex as a uint).
- public const string META_VOLUME
- public const double META_VOLUME_DEFAULT
- public const string MULTI_FILE_URI_PREFIX
- public const int PADDING
- public const int PADDING_LARGE
- public const uint32 TIMELINE_ELEMENT_NO_LAYER_PRIORITY
Layer priority when a timeline element is not in any layer.
- public const int VERSION_MAJOR
- public const int VERSION_MICRO
- public const int VERSION_MINOR
- public const int VERSION_NANO
- public delegate ClockTime BaseEffectTimeTranslationFunc (BaseEffect effect, ClockTime time, HashTable<string,Value?> time_property_values)
A function for querying how an effect would translate a time if it had the given child property values set.
- public delegate unowned TrackElement? CreateTrackElementFunc (Clip clip, TrackType type)
- public delegate List<unowned TrackElement> CreateTrackElementsFunc (Clip clip, TrackType type)
- public delegate string ExtractableCheckId (Type type, string id) throws Error
Method for checking that an ID is valid for the given Extractable type.
- public delegate bool FillTrackElementFunc (Clip clip, TrackElement track_element, Element nleobj)
A function that will be called when the nleobject of a corresponding track element needs to be filled.
- public delegate bool FormatterCanLoadURIMethod (Formatter dummy_instance, string uri) throws Error
- public delegate bool FormatterLoadFromURIMethod (Formatter formatter, Timeline timeline, string uri) throws Error
Virtual method for loading a timeline from a given URI.
- public delegate bool FormatterSaveToURIMethod (Formatter formatter, Timeline timeline, string uri, bool overwrite) throws Error
Virtual method for saving a timeline to a uri.
- public delegate void MetaForeachFunc (MetaContainer container, string key, Value value)
A method to be called on all of a meta container's fields.
- public delegate bool abiGetNaturalSizeFunc (VideoSource self, int width, int height)
- public delegate bool abiNeedsConvertersFunc (VideoSource self)
- public bool add_missing_uri_relocation_uri (string uri, bool recurse)
- public void deinit ()
Clean up any resources created by GES in init.
- public unowned Asset find_formatter_for_uri (string uri)
Get the best formatter for
- public bool init ()
Initialize the GStreamer Editing Service.
- public bool init_check (ref string? argv) throws Error
Initializes the GStreamer Editing Services library, setting up internal path lists, and loading evrything needed.
- public bool is_initialized ()
- public Sample play_sink_convert_frame (Element playsink, Caps caps)
Get the last buffer
- public bool pspec_equal (ParamSpec key_spec_1, ParamSpec key_spec_2)
- public uint pspec_hash (void* key_spec)
- public bool validate_register_action_types ()
- public void version (out uint major, out uint minor, out uint micro, out uint nano)
Gets the version number of the GStreamer Editing Services library.