The GStreamer Editing Services (GES) aims to fill the gap between GStreamer/NLE and the application developer by offering a series of classes to simplify the creation of many kind of editing-related applications.
- Home: http://gstreamer.freedesktop.org/
- C-Documentation: https://gstreamer.freedesktop.org/data/doc/gstreamer/head/gstreamer-editing-services/html/
- Devhelp-Package download
- Extractable - FIXME: Long description needed
- MetaContainer - Interface that allows reading and writing meta
- Asset - The Assets in the GStreamer Editing Services represent the resources that can be used.
- AudioSource - Children Properties
- AudioTestSource - Outputs a test audio stream using audiotestsrc.
- AudioTrack - Sane default properties to specify and fixate the output stream are set as restriction-caps.
- BaseEffectClip - The effect will be applied on the sources that have lower priorities (higher number) between the inpoint and the end of it.
- Clip - A Clip is a 'natural' object which controls one or more TrackElement(s) in one or more Track(s).
- ClipAsset - The UriClipAsset is a special Asset specilized in Clip.
- Container - The Container base class.
- EffectClip - The effect will be applied on the sources that have lower priorities (higher number) between the inpoint and the end of it.
- Formatter - Base class for timeline data serialization and deserialization.
- Group - A Group is an object which controls one or more Clips in one or more Layer(s).
- ImageSource - Outputs the video stream from a given file as a still frame.
- Layer - Responsible for the ordering of the various contained Clip(s).
- MultiFileSource - Outputs the video stream from a given image sequence.
- Operation - Base class for overlays, transitions, and effects
- OperationClip - Operations are any kind of object that both outputs AND consumes data.
- OverlayClip - Overlays are objects which modify the underlying layer(s).
- Pipeline - Pipeline allows developers to view and render Timeline in a simple fashion.
- PitiviFormatter - This is a legacy format and you should avoid to use it.
- Project - The
Project is used to control a set of Asset and is a
- Source - Base class for single-media sources
- SourceClip - Base class for sources of a Layer
- TestClip - Useful for testing purposes.
- TextOverlayClip - Renders text onto the next lower priority stream using textrender.
- Timeline - Timeline is the central object for any multimedia timeline.
- TimelineElement - The GESTimelineElement base class implements the notion of timing as well as priority.
- TitleClip - Renders the given text in the specified font, at specified position, and with the specified background pattern.
- TitleSource - TitleSource is a GESTimelineElement that implements the notion of titles in GES.
- Track - Corresponds to one output format (i.
- TrackElement - TrackElement is the Base Class for any object that can be contained in a Track.
- Transition - Base class for media transitions.
- TransitionClip - Creates an object that mixes together the two underlying objects, A and B.
- UriClip - Represents all the output streams from a particular uri.
- UriClipAsset - The UriClipAsset is a special Asset that lets you handle the media file to use inside the GStreamer Editing Services.
- UriSourceAsset - NOTE: You should never request such a Asset as they will be created automatically by UriClipAsset-s.
- VideoSource - Children Properties:
- Edge - The edges of an object contain in a Timeline or Track
- EditMode - You can also find more explanation about the behaviour of those modes at: <ulink url="http://pitivi.
- PipelineFlags - The various modes the Pipeline can be configured to.
- TextHAlign - Horizontal alignment of the text.
- TextVAlign - Vertical alignment of the text.
- TrackType - Types of content handled by a track.
- VideoTestPattern - The test pattern to produce
- public const unowned string META_DESCRIPTION
The description of an object, can be used in various context (string)
- public const unowned string META_FORMATTER_EXTENSION
The extension of the files produced by a formatter (string)
- public const unowned string META_FORMATTER_MIMETYPE
Mimetype used for the file produced by a formatter (string)
- public const unowned string META_FORMATTER_NAME
Name of a formatter it is used as ID of Formater assets (string)
- public const unowned string META_FORMATTER_RANK
The rank of a formatter (GstRank)
- public const unowned string META_FORMATTER_VERSION
The version of a formatter (double)
- public const unowned string META_FORMAT_VERSION
The version of the format in which a project is serialized
- public const unowned string META_VOLUME
The volume, can be used for audio track or layers
- public const double META_VOLUME_DEFAULT
The default volume
- public const unowned string MULTI_FILE_URI_PREFIX
- public const int PADDING
- public const int PADDING_LARGE
- public const int VERSION_MAJOR
- public const int VERSION_MICRO
- public const int VERSION_MINOR
- public const int VERSION_NANO
- public delegate string ExtractableCheckId (Type type, string id) throws Error
- public delegate bool FillTrackElementFunc (Clip clip, TrackElement track_element, Element nleobj)
A function that will be called when the GNonLin object of a corresponding track element needs to be filled.
- public delegate bool FormatterCanLoadURIMethod (Formatter dummy_instance, string uri) throws Error
- public delegate bool FormatterLoadFromURIMethod (Formatter formatter, Timeline timeline, string uri) throws Error
Virtual method for loading a timeline from a given URI.
- public delegate bool FormatterSaveToURIMethod (Formatter formatter, Timeline timeline, string uri, bool overwrite) throws Error
Virtual method for saving a timeline to a uri.
- public delegate void MetaForeachFunc (MetaContainer container, string key, Value value)
- public bool add_missing_uri_relocation_uri (string uri, bool recurse)
- public void deinit ()
Clean up any resources created by GES in init.
- public bool init ()
Initialize the GStreamer Editing Service.
- public bool init_check (ref string? argv) throws Error
Initializes the GStreamer Editing Services library, setting up internal path lists, and loading evrything needed.
- public List<weak Asset> list_assets (Type filter)
assetfiltering per filter as defined by
- public Sample play_sink_convert_frame (Element playsink, Caps caps)
Get the last buffer
- public bool pspec_equal (void* key_spec_1, void* key_spec_2)
- public uint pspec_hash (void* key_spec)
- public bool validate_register_action_types ()
- public void version (out uint major, out uint minor, out uint micro, out uint nano)
Gets the version number of the GStreamer Editing Services library.