[ CCode ( cname = "FCGX_Stream" , free_function = "FCGX_FClose" , has_type_id = false ) ]
[ Compact ]
public class Stream
The state of a FastCGI stream.
Streams are modeled after the GLib.FileStream. (We wouldn't need our own if platform
vendors provided a standard way to subclass theirs.) The state of a stream is private and should only be accessed by the procedures defined
- public void clear_error ()
Clear the stream error code and end-of-file indication.
- public int close ()
Closes the stream. For writers, flushes any buffered output.
- public bool flush ()
Flushes any buffered output.
- public int get_error ()
Return the stream error code.
- public int getc ()
Reads a byte from the input stream and returns it.
- public unowned string? gets (uint8 buffer)
- public bool has_seen_eof ()
Returns true if end-of-file has been detected while reading from stream.
- public int printf (string format, ...)
Performs printf-style output formatting and writes the results to the output
- public int put_str (uint8 buffer)
Writes the buffer into the output stream.
- public int putc (int c)
Writes a byte to the output stream.
- public int puts (string str)
Writes a string to the output stream.
- public int read (uint8 buffer)
Reads up to consecutive bytes from the input stream into the character
- public void set_exit_status (int status)
Sets the exit status for stream's request.
- public int start_filter ()
Repositions an input stream to the start of FCGI_DATA.
- public int ungetc (int c)
Pushes back the character onto the input stream.
- public int vprintf (string format, va_list arg)