[ CCode ( copy_function = "g_boxed_copy" , free_function = "g_boxed_free" , type_id = "clutter_state_key_get_type ()" ) ]
[ Compact ]
[ Version ( since = "1.4" ) ]
public class StateKey
StateKey is an opaque structure whose members cannot be accessed directly
- public ulong get_mode ()
Retrieves the easing mode used for this.
- public unowned Object get_object ()
Retrieves the object instance this StateKey
- public double get_post_delay ()
Retrieves the duration of the pause after transitioning is complete as a
fraction of the total transition time.
- public double get_pre_delay ()
Retrieves the pause before transitioning starts as a fraction of the total
- public unowned string get_property_name ()
Retrieves the name of the property this StateKey
- public Type get_property_type ()
Retrieves the Type
of the property a key applies to
- public unowned string get_source_state_name ()
Retrieves the name of the source state of the
- public unowned string get_target_state_name ()
Get the name of the source state this StateKey
contains, or NULL if this is the generic state key for the given property when transitioning to the target state.
- public bool get_value (Value value)
Retrieves a copy of the value for a StateKey.