- AppInfoManager - A singleton class that caches GLib.AppInfo objects. Singletons are evil, yes, but this on slightly less so because the exposed API is immutable.
- DeprecatedScopeSearch - Internal transitioning class, note that it will disappear from the public API as soon as possible and therefore shouldn't be used.
- Inspector - The Unity.Inspector is a singleton that can be used to inspect the state of Unity.
- LauncherEntry - This class represents your control point for your application's icon in the Unity Launcher. You can control properties such as a counter, progress, or emblem that will be overlaid on your application's launcher icon. You can also set a quicklist on it by setting the "quicklist" property to point at the Dbusmenu.Menuitem which is the root of your quicklist.
- PreferencesManager - A singleton class that caches different gsettings settings.
- SimpleScope - A small AbstractScope wrapper which is easy to use in C.
- public delegate void AbstractPreviewCallback (ResultPreviewer previewer, AbstractPreview? preview)
- public delegate void ScopeSearchBaseCallback (ScopeSearchBase instance)