[ Compact ]
public class Numeric
Holds numbers represented as strings.
This struct must be considered as opaque. Any access to its members must use its accessors added since version 5.0.2.
- public Numeric copy ()
Creates a new Numeric structure from an existing
- public void free ()
Deallocates all memory associated to the given
- public double get_double ()
- public long get_precision ()
Gets the precision of a Numeric.
- public string? get_string ()
Get the string representation of this, in
the C locale format (dot as a fraction separator).
- public long get_width ()
Gets the width of a Numeric.
- public void set_double (double number)
Sets this using a
double represented by
- public void set_from_string (string str)
Sets this with a number represented by
str, in the C locale format (dot as a fraction separator).
- public void set_precision (long precision)
Sets the precision of a Numeric.
- public void set_width (long width)
Sets the width of a Numeric.