[ CCode ( cprefix = "GST_EVENT_" , type_id = "gst_event_type_get_type ()" ) ]
public enum EventType
EventType lists the standard event types that can be sent in a pipeline.
The custom event types can be used for private messages between elements that can't be expressed using normal GStreamer buffer passing
semantics. Custom events carry an arbitrary Structure. Specific custom events are
distinguished by the name of the structure.
- BUFFERSIZE - Notification of
- CAPS -
- CUSTOM_BOTH - Custom upstream or
- CUSTOM_BOTH_OOB - Custom
upstream or downstream out-of-band event.
- CUSTOM_DOWNSTREAM -
Downstream custom event that travels in the data flow.
- CUSTOM_DOWNSTREAM_OOB -
Custom out-of-band downstream event.
- CUSTOM_DOWNSTREAM_STICKY -
Custom sticky downstream event.
- CUSTOM_UPSTREAM - Upstream
- EOS - End-Of-Stream.
- FLUSH_START - Start a flush
- FLUSH_STOP - Stop a flush
- GAP - Marks a gap in the datastream.
- INSTANT_RATE_CHANGE -
Notify downstream that a playback rate override should be applied as soon as possible.
- INSTANT_RATE_SYNC_TIME -
Sent by the pipeline to notify elements that handle the instant-rate-change event about the running-time when
the rate multiplier should be applied (or was applied).
- LATENCY - Notification of new
- NAVIGATION - Navigation events
are usually used for communicating user requests, such as mouse or keyboard movements, to upstream elements.
- PROTECTION - An event which
indicates that new or updated encryption information has been found in the stream.
- QOS - A quality message.
- RECONFIGURE - A request for
upstream renegotiating caps and reconfiguring.
- SEEK - A request for a new playback
position and rate.
- SEGMENT - A new media segment
follows in the dataflow.
- SEGMENT_DONE - Marks the end of
a segment playback.
- SELECT_STREAMS - A request to
select one or more streams (Since: 1.10)
- SINK_MESSAGE - An event that
sinks turn into a message.
- STEP - A request for stepping through
- STREAM_COLLECTION - A new
StreamCollection is available (Since: 1.10)
- STREAM_GROUP_DONE -
Indicates that there is no more data for the stream group ID in the message.
- STREAM_START - Event to mark
the start of a new stream.
- TAG - A new set of metadata tags has
been found in the stream.
- TOC - An event which indicates that a
new table of contents (TOC) was found or updated.
- TOC_SELECT - A request for a new
playback position based on TOC entry's UID.
- UNKNOWN - unknown event.