[ CCode ( cprefix = "G_SIGNAL_" , has_type_id = false ) ]
[ Flags ]
public enum SignalFlags
The signal flags are used to specify a signal's behaviour.
- ACCUMULATOR_FIRST_RUN -
Only used in SignalAccumulator
accumulator functions for the
GSignalInvocationHint::run_type field to mark the first call to the accumulator function for a
- ACTION - Action signals are signals
that may freely be emitted on alive objects from user code via emit
and friends, without the need of being embedded into extra code that performs pre or post emission adjustments on the object.
- DEPRECATED - The signal is
deprecated and will be removed in a future version.
- DETAILED - This signal supports "
::detail" appendices to the signal name upon handler connections and emissions.
- MASK - A mask for all
- MUST_COLLECT - Varargs signal
emission will always collect the arguments, even if there are no signal handlers connected.
- NO_HOOKS - No emissions hooks are
supported for this signal.
- NO_RECURSE - Signals being
emitted for an object while currently being in emission for this very object will not be emitted recursively, but instead cause the first
emission to be restarted.
- RUN_CLEANUP - Invoke the object
method handler in the last emission stage.
- RUN_FIRST - Invoke the object
method handler in the first emission stage.
- RUN_LAST - Invoke the object
method handler in the third emission stage.