[ Compact ]
[ Version ( since = "2.30" ) ]
[ CCode ( ref_function = "g_match_info_ref" , type_id = "G_TYPE_MATCH_INFO" , unref_function = "g_match_info_unref" ) ]
public class MatchInfo
A GMatchInfo is an opaque struct used to return information about matches.
- public string expand_references (string string_to_expand) throws RegexError
Returns a new string containing the text in
with references and escape sequences expanded.
- public string? fetch (int match_num)
Retrieves the text matching the
- public string fetch_all ()
Bundles up pointers to each of the matching substrings from a match and
stores them in an array of gchar pointers.
- public string? fetch_named (string name)
Retrieves the text matching the capturing parentheses named
- public bool fetch_named_pos (string name, out int start_pos, out int end_pos)
Retrieves the position in bytes of the capturing parentheses named
- public bool fetch_pos (int match_num, out int start_pos, out int end_pos)
Retrieves the position in bytes of the
- public int get_match_count ()
Retrieves the number of matched substrings (including substring 0, that is
the whole matched text), so 1 is returned if the pattern has no substrings in it and 0 is returned if the match failed.
- public unowned Regex get_regex ()
Returns Regex object
used in this.
- public unowned string get_string ()
Returns the string searched with this.
- public bool is_partial_match ()
Usually if the string passed to g_regex_match*() matches as far as it goes,
but is too short to match the entire pattern, false is returned.
- public bool matches ()
Returns whether the previous match operation succeeded.
- public bool next () throws RegexError
Scans for the next match using the same parameters of the previous call to
match that returned this.