UNIX-specific file abstractions for GIO.
- Home: http://www.gtk.org/
- C-Documentation: http://developer.gnome.org/gio/unstable/
- Devhelp-Package download
- DesktopAppInfoLookup - DesktopAppInfoLookup is an opaque data structure and can only be accessed using the following functions.
- FileDescriptorBased - FileDescriptorBased is implemented by streams (implementations of InputStream or OutputStream) that are based on file descriptors.
- DesktopAppInfo - DesktopAppInfo is an implementation of AppInfo based on desktop files.
- UnixConnection - This is the subclass of SocketConnection that is created for UNIX domain sockets.
- UnixCredentialsMessage - This SocketControlMessage contains a Credentials instance.
- UnixFDMessage - This SocketControlMessage contains a UnixFDList.
- UnixInputStream - UnixInputStream implements InputStream for reading from a UNIX file descriptor, including asynchronous operations.
- UnixMountEntry - Defines a Unix mount entry (e.
- UnixMountMonitor - Watches
GUnixMountss for changes.
- UnixMountPoint - Defines a Unix mount point (e.
- UnixOutputStream - UnixOutputStream implements OutputStream for writing to a UNIX file descriptor, including asynchronous operations.
- UnixSocketAddress - Support for UNIX-domain (also known as local) sockets.
- public delegate void DesktopAppLaunchCallback (DesktopAppInfo appinfo, Pid pid)
During invocation, launch_uris_as_manager may create one or more child processes.
- public bool is_mount_path_system_internal (string mount_path)
mount_pathis considered an implementation of the OS.
- public bool is_system_device_path (string device_path)
device_pathis considered a block device path which is only used in implementation of the OS.
- public bool is_system_fs_type (string fs_type)
fs_typeis considered a type of file system which is only used in implementation of the OS.
- public bool mount_points_changed_since (uint64 time)
Checks if the unix mount points have changed since a given unix time.
- public bool mounts_changed_since (uint64 time)
Checks if the unix mounts have changed since a given unix time.