- Renderer - An interface that's implemented by renderers which wish to render data to a [iface@Viewer].
- Viewer - An abstract interface that represents a widget that can hold various renderers and display their contents.
- CertificateRenderer - An implementation of Renderer which renders certificates.
- CertificateWidget - A widget that can be used to display a certificate.
- CollectionModel - Ain implementation of a [ iface@Gtk.
- ComboSelector - A widget that can be used to select a certificate or key.
- FailureRenderer - A renderer that can be used for unsupported data.
- ImportButton - A button which imports keys and certificates.
- KeyRenderer - An implementation of Renderer which renders keys.
- KeyWidget - A key widget and renderer
- ListSelector - A selector widget to select 1 or more certificates or keys from a list.
- PromptDialog - A [iface@Gcr.
- SecureEntryBuffer - A [class@Gtk.
- TreeSelector - A tree selector can be used to select certificates or keys.
- UnlockOptionsWidget - This widget displays a set of unlock options for the user to select.
- ViewerWidget - A viewer widget which can display certificates and keys that are located in files.
- CollectionModelMode - If a [ class@CollectionModel] is created with a mode of gcr_collection_model_tree, then any included objects that are themselves a [iface@Gcr.