[ CCode ( type_id = "clutter_paint_node_get_type ()" ) ]
[ Version ( since = "1.10" ) ]
public abstract class PaintNode
PaintNode is an element in the render graph.
The render graph contains all the elements that need to be painted by Clutter when submitting a frame to the graphics system.
The render graph is distinct from the scene graph: the scene graph is composed by actors, which can be visible or invisible; the scene graph
elements also respond to events. The render graph, instead, is only composed by nodes that will be painted.
Each Actor can submit multiple PaintNodes to
the render graph.
- public unowned PaintNode @ref ()
Acquires a reference on this.
- public void add_child (PaintNode child)
child to the list of children of
- public void add_rectangle (ActorBox rect)
Adds a rectangle region to the this, as
described by the passed
- public void add_texture_rectangle (ActorBox rect, float x_1, float y_1, float x_2, float y_2)
Adds a rectangle region to the this, with
- public void set_name (string name)
Sets a user-readable
name for this
- public void unref ()
Releases a reference on this.