[ CCode ( cprefix = "ATK_TEXT_BOUNDARY_" , type_id = "atk_text_boundary_get_type ()" ) ]
public enum TextBoundary
Text boundary types used for specifying boundaries for regions of text.
This enumeration is deprecated since 2.9.4 and should not be used. Use AtkTextGranularity with
- CHAR - Boundary is the boundary between
characters (including non-printing characters)
- LINE_END - Boundary is the linefeed, or
- LINE_START - Boundary is the initial
character of the content or a character immediately following a newline, linefeed, or return character.
- SENTENCE_END - Boundary is the last
(terminal) character in a sentence; in languages which use "sentence stop" punctuation such as English, the boundary is thus the '.
- SENTENCE_START - Boundary is the
first character in a sentence.
- WORD_END - Boundary is the end (i.e. last
character) of a word.
- WORD_START - Boundary is the start (i.e.
first character) of a word.