[ CCode ( cprefix = "ATK_LAYER_" , type_id = "atk_layer_get_type ()" ) ]
public enum Layer
Describes the layer of a component
These enumerated "layer values" are used when determining which UI rendering layer a component is drawn into, which can help in making
determinations of when components occlude one another.
- BACKGROUND - This layer is reserved for the
- CANVAS - This layer is used for Canvas components
- INVALID - The object does not have a layer
- MDI - This layer is used for layered components
- OVERLAY - This layer is reserved for future use.
- POPUP - This layer is used for popup components,
such as menus
- WIDGET - This layer is normally used for components
- WINDOW - This layer is used for toplevel windows.