libnotify is a library that sends desktop notifications to a notification daemon, as defined in the Desktop Notifications spec. These
notifications can be used to inform the user about an event or display some form of information without getting in the user's way.
- Urgency - The urgency level of the notification.
- public unowned string get_app_name ()
Gets the application name registered.
- public List<string> get_server_caps ()
Synchronously queries the server for its capabilities and returns them in
- public bool get_server_info (out string ret_name, out string ret_vendor, out string ret_version, out string ret_spec_version)
Synchronously queries the server for its information, specifically, the
name, vendor, server version, and the version of the notifications specification that it is compliant with.
- public bool init (string app_name)
- public bool is_initted ()
Gets whether or not libnotify is initialized.
- public void set_app_name (string app_name)
Sets the application name.
- public void uninit ()