public interface GomObject
A GXml Object Model (GOM) represents a DomElement. It has attributes and
children. All object's properties are handled as attributes if they are basic types like integers, strings, enums and others;
SerializableProperty objects are handled as attributes too. If
object's attribute is a GLib.Object it is handled as node's child, but only if it is a
GomElement object, other wise it is ignored when this object is used as
DomNode in XML documents.
All known implementing classes:
- public virtual void clean_property_elements (string name) throws Error
Utility method to remove all instances of a property being child elements of
object. Is useful if you have a GomElement property, it should be just one child
of this type and you want to overwrite it.
- public virtual DomElementList find_elements (string name)
From a given property name of type
GomElement, search all child nodes with node's local name equal to property.
- public virtual ParamSpec? find_object_property_name (string pname)
- public virtual ParamSpec? find_property_name (string pname)
GLib.ParamSpec based on given nick. This function is case insensitive.
- public virtual string? get_attribute (string name)
Search for properties in objects, it should be an
GLib.Object's property. If found a property with given name its value is returned
as string representation.
- public virtual DomElement? get_child (string name)
- public virtual List<ParamSpec> get_properties_list ()
Returns a list with all properties' nick with "::" prefix. Nick name, with
"::" prefix will be used on serialization to an attribute's name.
- public virtual List<ParamSpec> get_property_element_list ()
Returns a list of names for all
DomElement present as object's properties.
- public virtual string? get_property_string (ParamSpec prop)
Returns an string representation of an Object's property.
- public virtual bool remove_attribute (string name)
Search for a property and set it to null if possible returning true, if
value can't be removed or located, returns false without change.
- public virtual bool set_attribute (string name, string val)
Search for a
GLib.Object property with given name, if found, given string representation is used as value to property, using any required
transformation from string.
- public virtual bool set_instance_property (string name)
All known members inherited from class GLib.Object
All known members inherited from interface GXml.DomNode
All known members inherited from interface GXml.DomElement