public enum WindowPosition
Window placement can be influenced using this enumeration.
Note that using CENTER_ALWAYS is almost always a bad idea. It
won’t necessarily work well with all window managers or on all windowing systems.
- CENTER - Windows should be placed in
the center of the screen.
- CENTER_ALWAYS - Keep window
centered as it changes size, etc.
- CENTER_ON_PARENT - Center
the window on its transient parent (see set_transient_for).
- MOUSE - Windows should be placed at
the current mouse position.
- NONE - No influence is made on