[ CCode ( cprefix = "GTK_STATE_" , type_id = "gtk_state_type_get_type ()" ) ]
[ Version ( deprecated = true , deprecated_since = "3.14" ) ]
public enum StateType
Warning: StateType is deprecated since 3.14.
This type indicates the current state of a widget; the state determines how the widget is drawn.
All APIs that are using this enumeration have been deprecated in favor of alternatives using
The StateType enumeration is also used to identify different colors in a
Style for drawing, so states can be used for subparts of a widget as well as entire
- ACTIVE - State of a currently active
widget, such as a depressed button.
- FOCUSED - The widget has the keyboard
- INCONSISTENT - The widget is
inconsistent, such as checkbuttons or radiobuttons that aren’t either set to true nor
false, or buttons requiring the user attention.
- INSENSITIVE - State indicating that
the widget is unresponsive to user actions.
- NORMAL - State during normal operation.
- PRELIGHT - State indicating that the
mouse pointer is over the widget and the widget will respond to mouse clicks.
- SELECTED - State of a selected item,
such the selected row in a list.