public enum PrintStatus
The status gives a rough indication of the completion of a running print operation.
- FINISHED - The printing has been
- FINISHED_ABORTED - The
printing has been aborted.
- GENERATING_DATA - This status
is set while the pages are being rendered.
- INITIAL - The printing has not started
yet; this status is set initially, and while the print dialog is shown.
- PENDING - The print job has been sent
to the printer, but is not printed for some reason, e.
- PENDING_ISSUE - Some problem has
occurred during printing, e.
- PREPARING - This status is set while
the begin-print signal is emitted and during pagination.
- PRINTING - The printer is processing
the print job.
- SENDING_DATA - The print job is
being sent off to the printer.