[ CCode ( cprefix = "GTK_CELL_RENDERER_" , type_id = "gtk_cell_renderer_state_get_type ()" ) ]
[ Flags ]
public enum CellRendererState
Tells how a cell is to be rendered.
- EXPANDABLE - The cell is in a
row that can be expanded.
- EXPANDED - The cell is in a row
that is expanded.
- FOCUSED - The cell is in the
- INSENSITIVE - The cell is
drawn in an insensitive manner
- PRELIT - The mouse is hovering
over the cell.
- SELECTED - The cell is currently
selected, and probably has a selection colored background to render to.
- SORTED - The cell is in a sorted