public enum AssistantPageType
An enum for determining the page role inside the Assistant.
It's used to handle buttons sensitivity and visibility.
Note that an assistant needs to end its page flow with a page of type gtk_assistant_page_confirm,
gtk_assistant_page_summary or gtk_assistant_page_progress to be correct.
The Cancel button will only be shown if the page isn’t “committed”. See
commit for details.
- CONTENT - The page has regular
- INTRO - The page contains an
introduction to the assistant task.
- CONFIRM - The page lets the user
confirm or deny the changes.
- SUMMARY - The page informs the
user of the changes done.
- PROGRESS - Used for tasks that
take a long time to complete, blocks the assistant until the page is marked as complete.
- CUSTOM - Used for when other page
types are not appropriate.