public errordomain StreamError
Stream errors are for anything related to the stream being processed: format errors, media type errors, ... They're typically used by decoders,
demuxers, converters, ...
- CODEC_NOT_FOUND - used
when there's no codec to handle the stream's type.
- DECODE - used when decoding fails.
- DECRYPT - used when the stream is
encrypted and can't be decrypted because this is not supported by the element.
- DECRYPT_NOKEY - used when
the stream is encrypted and can't be decrypted because no suitable key is available.
- DEMUX - used when demuxing fails.
- ENCODE - used when encoding fails.
- FAILED - a general error which
doesn't fit in any other category.
- FORMAT - used when the stream is of
the wrong format (for example, wrong caps).
- MUX - used when muxing fails.
- NOT_IMPLEMENTED - use this
when you do not want to implement this functionality yet.
- NUM_ERRORS - the number of
stream error types.
- TOO_LAZY - do not use this except
as a placeholder for deciding where to go while developing code.
- TYPE_NOT_FOUND - used when
the element doesn't know the stream's type.
- WRONG_TYPE - used when the
element doesn't handle this type of stream.