public errordomain ResourceError
Resource errors are for any resource used by an element: memory, files, network connections, process space, ... They're typically used by
source and sink elements.
- FAILED - a general error which
doesn't fit in any other category.
- TOO_LAZY - do not use this
except as a placeholder for deciding where to go while developing code.
- NOT_FOUND - used when the
resource could not be found.
- BUSY - used when resource is busy.
- OPEN_READ - used when resource
fails to open for reading.
- OPEN_WRITE - used when
resource fails to open for writing.
- OPEN_READ_WRITE - used
when resource cannot be opened for both reading and writing, or either (but unspecified which).
- CLOSE - used when the resource
can't be closed.
- READ - used when the resource can't
be read from.
- WRITE - used when the resource
can't be written to.
- SEEK - used when a seek on the
- SYNC - used when a synchronize on
the resource fails.
- SETTINGS - used when settings
can't be manipulated on.
- NO_SPACE_LEFT - used when
the resource has no space left.
- NOT_AUTHORIZED - used
when the resource can't be opened due to missing authorization.
- NUM_ERRORS - the number of
resource error types.